Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joy G

Enjoyed my Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Oct 2023
Clean room, staff are helpful and professional , daily breakfast was nice,. few blocks to Robinson mall,.walking distance to Manila Bay, 10 mins to walk to NBI clearance if u need, plenty money changers nearby..
Date of stay: October 2023
GM CGS, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this review
Responded 27 Oct 2023
Dear Joy,

Greetings from City Garden Suites-Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We work hard to provide our guests with the best service and facilities. Indeed the hotel’s location is one of the property’s key assets next to our friendly and accommodating staff. I let my staff know about your appreciation of their service and they also send their thanks and regards to you.

Again, we thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

£97
    £38
    £90
1.4 miles from City Garden Suites
View more hotels in Manila
All reviews cowboy grill rizal park shopping mall philippines embassy robinson security laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2023

The place is around 30 mins from the airport. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I am impressed by the cleanliness of the room and the lobby. This is a good place to stay with very fair rate. I am willing to book another night here next time.

Room tip: This place has value for money when you want to stay in Manila. This has easy access to historical places in the city.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM CGS, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2023

Dear Krystal,

Reviewed 29 July 2023 via mobile

This hotel in the heart of Ermita offers rather large rooms for a decent price. Rooms have all you need (AC, fridge, TV, good WiFi, hot shower etc. Clean rooms. My room did not have a great view but I could not be bothered as I was there only to sleep. Breakfast included ( egg station, some Asian dishes, bacon, fruit etc). The hotel seems popular with Philippino families, which gives it a nice flavor. Friendly and well trained staff. Large mall ( Robinson) within walking distance with many dining options although the hotel also a restaurant and a bar.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Vlaamse,

Greetings from City Garden Suites-Manila!

Again we thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

I had an interview at the us embassy. The hotel is near to alot of convenience stores restaurants and the embassy. It might be an older hotel, The room is clean and spacious. The towel bedding warn and cozy. My only grievance was the room service. It took more than two hours for my dinner to arrive. But the food was good. Maybe i was just hangry.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 6 June 2023 via mobile

What a great hotel. The staff were very friendly and polite. The room was a very good size and very clean and comfortable. The food was excellent and served by polite and professional staff. I look forward to staying there again. This is not my first visit here. The shopping mall is a short walk away and also nice bars are close by

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kisser,

Reviewed 1 September 2022

The city garden suites hotel is a good 3 star hotel. I have been staying there for years for my arrival night and departure night when I visit the Philippines. The hotel has good rooms with nice old style wooden floors. The showers work well and you have everything you can expect from a 3 star hotel. The hotel is safe with an in room locker and a security guard. The hotel really improved its breakfast (more choices and more fresh fruits) and it is close to Robinson mall and some nice night life places like Cowboy Grill and Calle 5. Furthermore it is within walking distance of Rizal park and the Roxas beach boulevard.

Date of stay: August 2022
GM CGS, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Dear Corneliani,

Greetings from City Garden Suites-Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We are working hard in providing the best service and facilities for our guests. Indeed the hotel’s location is one of the property's key assets next to our friendly and accommodating staff. I let my staff know about your appreciation of their service and they send their thanks and regards
to you as well.

Likewise, we appreciate your comment about the improvement you want to see with our buffet breakfast. Rest assured that we will work hard to improve it.

Cecil Zschalig