Riviera Mansion Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewsjunior executive roompremier roommanila baynice hotelprevious staybooked roomsnight lifemabini streetstayed nightswater pressure isa big shopping mallother hotelshigh floorhot and cold showerrestaurants and barsnice roomclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Our stay was ok in this hotel. Staffs are friendly but they could be more. Haven't seen much smiles and greetings but the front desk help us a lot in assisting our luggage. Rooms are nice and floors are carpeted. But our room were not cleaned even we are out the whole day.
Internet needs to be paid and so expensive. And NO signal at all inside rooms for your mobiles which important if you are in a business trip.

Room Tip: find a room far from the elevator coz you could hear the people walking around
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
jerico68, Manager at Riviera Mansion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time in bringing this matter to our attention. I do hope that you accept my sincere apologies for this shortcoming.

I have taken the necessary steps to inform the appropriate departments of the problems raised. We have taken necessary action within the departments to ensure that the shortfalls you encountered do not happen again in the future. I can assure you that this incident is an isolated one and I am sorry that we failed you on this occasion. As for your concern regarding the signal, our premier rooms on the upper floors have very good signal and they are just a little bit more compared to the room that you got.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future . Rest assured, we will be working diligently to make your stay much more enjoyable.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

this was my 4th stay here and im very happy here , i get my usual room and its like my 2nd home , the rooms are very clean and spacious , the girls at the front desk are wonderfull , and the location is great , 2 blocks from robinson pl , next time in manila i know were im going thats for sure

Room Tip: rooms at rear our the best
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fishmanToronto
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I didn't really want to go to Manila (it's okay, but I've been twice before), but I couldn't make it from Busuanga to Bangkok in one day so an overnight stay was required.

Riviera Mansion is a decent Malate option at c$50 per night. The rooms look like they have been recently renovated, although I couldn't get my television to work (and couldn't be bothered to try and resolve it for one night). The rates in some of the mediocre hotels nearby are not much lower which make the modern lines of the Riviera's rooms a good deal.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank MagicMatt
Reviewed 4 March 2012

First, I would like to warn you: the pictures are much more better than the reality. But the rooms are good.
We were a little disappointed about the view: to another building 1 meter away - a wall - feeling like in a jail. Depending on were you are it can be very noisy because of the air conditioning machine.
In the night it is very croudy around but nice.
The breakfast was also good and sufficient.
The employees like all Filipinos very friendly.

Room Tip: Check for non smoker room. Ask many for the upper level.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maurice R
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I stayed two days in this hotel and these were my obervations :
1. Receptionists were all not friendly. You are very lucky if they smile at you. They are not fit for this job.
2. I found some little insects in my room cabinet drawer.
3. And lastly when I checked out after 2 days of stay I am told by a receptionist that a towel is missing in my room. I was accused of stealing a worn out towel not even worth 10 pesos . This seem to be their ploy to extract money from you, so anybody who wants to check in to this hotel BEWARE!!!!

Room Tip: look somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Andres M
jerico68, Manager at Riviera Mansion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Dear Sir,
We strive to provide excellent service from our friendly staff. Thank you for the feedback, we will work harder to achieve this goal on a more consistent basis. As for the missing towel incident, rest assured that there is no ploy to collect more money from guests upon checkout. Our policy is to charge for missing items only as like other hotels. I will personally look into what happened. The amount you paid for the missing item will be credited back to your account if in fact there was a mistake. I apologize for the unpleasant experience. We are in fact in the process of adding hotel amenities for our valued guests like in-room safety deposit boxes and free wifi. These additions should be completed soon. We hope to see you again in the future.