Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
odehja
San Fernando, Philippines

the most night

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2019
we have great night in this hotel and the stuff nice welcome us the location is great to every thing pay walk and the park, Robinson mall most of the ristorante coffee shop and all what you need near you
Date of stay: March 2019
0.2 miles from Riviera Mansion Hotel
    £43
1.0 miles from Riviera Mansion Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

A bit shabby around the edges, with minimal natural light gave the room s bit if a dank vibe.

Restaurant had an okay breakfast. Unfortunately they put ice in my juice so I did not drink it. The coffee was of poor quality.

Okay value. Great staff.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my fiancee for 2 days.I was surprised with my room,the room looks fresh,fully carpeted,nice bed and area is so big.They also have wifi inside the room.The location is good,just walking distance from some of the tourist spots and malls.
I will recommended this hotel to my friends and family.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Visited Manila for the first time and choose this hotel not knowing all the details.The room was very nice and clean. Staff friendly and speak good english. Queen size bed. I walked next morning with a back pain. Then I found that the bed mattress had picks and valleys that did notice before I went to sleep. I just reviewed another Hotel with terrible location. This one tops that review. Arrive at the hotel mid afternoon and I did not notice the hotel surroundings. When I went outside I faced the reality of the location. Terrible smell from people urinating on the street. Terrible smell from the souge and smog like I can not describe. Felty side walks. Beggars all over the place and homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks. There was one sidewalk that 6 people elbow to elbow were sleeping together on the felty cement of the sidewalk. The only positive is the Robinson mall that is only 5 minute walk from the hotel. The Mall is beautiful it has many shops and restaurants . I spent most of the two days in Manila at that Mall.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank dejara
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Am always staying in this hotel specially they are giving me my request room in the last floor, and I would like to thank all of crew from front desk to the highest level in the management, and for reservation staff for given given me my request room. Also to miss LUCY front desk for her kindness. The hotel location is very good , staff is wonderful qualified and professionals . near the mall and restaurants and night life, also the hotel is safe nothing is ever taken from your room, But only the hotel bar close early at 10 pm ! the breakfast is not bad But u don’t have more option for chose the food like buffet. I hope next trip to manila I sty in this hotel again.

Room tip: i take room in higher floor to avoid nose,
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 293997Window7
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This is a hotel located in the heart of Malate, where everything is convenient. Bars, supermarkets, restaurants, etc. are within walking distance. Room and bedding is quite good with respect to the room price. Security is good, the reception will call you to confirm if your friend is trying to leave the hotel alone.

Room tip: Hotel did not provide slipper, bring your own
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sightsee05421284163