Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Suzanna E
Dania Beach, Florida

Spacious comfortable rooms excellent staff and location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Dec 2019via mobile
If you are looking for comfort, location and excellent friendly, helpful and accommodating staff for your $$, this is the best place. It's not fancy but this hotel has everything that you need with spacious rooms. I'm very happy here. Location location location is perfect!
Date of stay: December 2019
    £20
0.2 miles from Riviera Mansion Hotel
1.0 miles from Riviera Mansion Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

There are a group of hotels in this area but I stayed here. It was fine for the couple nights stayed. The staff was friendly and the free breakfast was good. My dislikes where the loud air conditioner and the hard beds. Just an average stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank richard j
Reviewed 13 April 2019

we have great night in this hotel and the stuff nice welcome us the location is great to every thing pay walk and the park, Robinson mall most of the ristorante coffee shop and all what you need near you

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

A bit shabby around the edges, with minimal natural light gave the room s bit if a dank vibe.

Restaurant had an okay breakfast. Unfortunately they put ice in my juice so I did not drink it. The coffee was of poor quality.

Okay value. Great staff.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my fiancee for 2 days.I was surprised with my room,the room looks fresh,fully carpeted,nice bed and area is so big.They also have wifi inside the room.The location is good,just walking distance from some of the tourist spots and malls.
I will recommended this hotel to my friends and family.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Visited Manila for the first time and choose this hotel not knowing all the details.The room was very nice and clean. Staff friendly and speak good english. Queen size bed. I walked next morning with a back pain. Then I found that the bed mattress had picks and valleys that did notice before I went to sleep. I just reviewed another Hotel with terrible location. This one tops that review. Arrive at the hotel mid afternoon and I did not notice the hotel surroundings. When I went outside I faced the reality of the location. Terrible smell from people urinating on the street. Terrible smell from the souge and smog like I can not describe. Felty side walks. Beggars all over the place and homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks. There was one sidewalk that 6 people elbow to elbow were sleeping together on the felty cement of the sidewalk. The only positive is the Robinson mall that is only 5 minute walk from the hotel. The Mall is beautiful it has many shops and restaurants . I spent most of the two days in Manila at that Mall.

Date of stay: November 2018