6 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com
£62
Multiple ways to pay
Odyssey60212706296

Clean, Comfortable and great pool!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024
Definitely a great stay! Check in was quick and easy. The room was really big, clean and comfortable. The pool and jacuzzi were really nice and it was a great place to take pictures. Location was good as there were a lot of Kbbq places and restaurants that close late.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Loads of good restaurants near the area and definitely check out the pool.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 18 Apr 2024
Dear Odyssey60212706296,

Thank you for rating New Coast Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

£40
    £94
1.0 miles from New Coast Hotel Manila
View more hotels in Manila
3,474 results
All reviews market cafe room attendant hyatt hotel concierge team living room excellent hotel house keeping the club lounge hotel staff breakfast buffet rod eph lili pj supervisor gym mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2024 via mobile

Great location near the US Embassy. Very nice in house restaurant on the third floor. I stayed on the third floor this trip. The house keep staff of Team Zyrus and Laiza exceeded my expectations while taking care of my request. Easy to recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
New Coast Hotel Manila, Guest Services / Front Office at New Coast Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2024

Dear Bill W,

We are truly glad that we exceeded your expectations during your stay at New Coast Hotel. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2024

I really had a great vacation stay, my room was exotic, housekeeping was great, as well as room service and the quality of their food “exceptional”. The breakfast and staff there is an experience i recommend. The only exception was; an oversight/not being informed the casino would be closed for the holiday, I was not able to cash out my money vouchers before my flight left, forced to leave over 30,000P behind. But I would still return=) it’s a great place!

Date of stay: March 2024

Dear C J,

We are glad that you had a great vacation and enjoyed the services at New Coast Hotel. Moreover, we have posted several signs throughout the casino area regarding the past holiday's operation hours. Please contact us directly in reference to your unclaimed vouchers so we can discuss further details. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 12 March 2024 via mobile

We stayed two nights in February and had one further night reserved a week later which I cancelled after the first stay. I was tricked by what I saw in photographs and sycophantic reviews that bear no resemblance to reality. Shout-outs to staff members are not what prospective guests value and do nothing to offset a grubby hotel in a scruffy neighbourhood. Just the sight of essence diffusers in corridors prepares one for the stuffy un-aired smell in the rooms. The windows are sealed shut and so no fresh air comes into the room as the A/c is a recirculating system with no fresh air added. We reserved 2 months prior to our stay and no mention was made of major refurbishment works on the entrance and pool areas. We moved hotels to the Sofitel which was 40 euros a night more but well worth it as it is a true 5* hotel unlike the hotel I am writing about which is far from 5* status in its current condition.
We walked to the Rizal and Intra Muros areas and although probably not dangerous it was filthy and depressing.
Ones heart reaches out to the poor people in this city where their government has let them down so badly.

Room tip: Dont go here until the building works are completed and even then…, Use the Grab app for transport (like Uber)
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
New Coast Hotel Manila, Guest Services / Front Office at New Coast Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2024

Dear Mikepeters240,

It is our intention that your stay here be carefree and delightfully spent, thus we regret that you have experienced disappointment. Please know that such construction efforts are being made for the purpose of improving our services and adding more pleasurable facilities within the hotel which you can enjoy in the future. We have made notice of our significant renovations on our website and all our social media channels since last year, nevertheless, we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2024

Rooms are so clean.
Room attendant is nice and follow instructions well..
Kudos to our Room attendant for making our stay worthwhile ( Arvin/ Lester)
Trustworthy even if you left your valuable things it's safe..
The people working here are so nice and attentive to what you need .And I like how they treat guest .

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
New Coast Hotel Manila, Guest Services / Front Office at New Coast Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2024

Dear Darlyn B,
We are glad that you had an overall pleasant stay. We look forward to having you back at New Coast Hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2024

In the last month during our visit here in the Philippines to visit family, we stayed here twice. Once in mid-February and once early March (before departing to head back to the US). My mother, son, and I decided to stay here the second time due to the exceptional service. From the moment you arrive, the concierge greets you with a warm welcome and courteously attends to us and our luggages.

Even though they were undergoing construction, the guest reservation staff were still smiling and were very polite during check in. They even allowed us to check in early during our second stay.

Both times we stayed in a premier suite. The first one was an older suite but very spacious. The second one was their renovated suite, but it was definitely much smaller; especially the dining area. Nonetheless, it was a great stay with super comfy beds and a nice bathtub and waterfall shower.

We also ordered room service both times and the in room service staff were very friendly and went over the dishes as they placed it on the table; plus the pricing was very reasonable and it was delicious.

The only small miss for me was the spa/massage. Given the renovation, they only offered in-room services, but that wasn't the miss. I got a duo massage (1 hr), but I noticed the masseuse was texting during my session. I noticed because she would slow down almost to the point of stopping and then increase the pressure again. She also asked to use the restroom mid-service and took a bit longer than I would expect. I didn't deduct a star because I think the overall experience was stellar.

I would definitely stay here again the next time I return to the Philippines. Overall, great location, great room, and awesome service.

Shoutout to Cyril and his team (concierge team) for being so friendly and amazing, especially to my son, Liam!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Danna D,

Thank you for recognizing our services. We are truly glad that you had an overall enjoyable and comfortable stay. It was a pleasure to be of service and we cannot wait to welcome you again on your next visit to Manila.