“Nice condo , great value”
other travellers have booked this property
At the living room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
At the living room.
Dinning room
Master bedroom with clousit
Master bedroom with own toilet and bath
Master bedroom with 37 inch platt tv and dvd.
Masterbedroom toilet and bath with hotwater
Toilet and bath at master bedroom
2nd bedroom with single bed and a bedsoffa
2nd bedroom with single bed and bed sofa
The fully equipt kitchen.
The fully equipt Kitchen
Fully equipt Kitchen
The fully equipt Kitchen .
At the ground floor toilet and bath with hotwater-
Laundry room
swimmingpool area
swimmingpool
at the compound of csg
inside the compound
Beauty parlor, restaaurant inside the compound
Besides california squere garden complex
along the side walk from the main roadö
around the corner of csg
at the lobby
Guard counter
View from the window.
At the hallway in the ground floor-
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Ed_Wendt
Lemoore, California
“HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION. TERRIBLE LOCATION.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

First off, do NOT be fooled by the pictures in the listing. The owner tries to make the unit look larger than it actually is. The pictures of the surroundings are NOT actually in the compound, they are outside on the street. The unit is NOT in Manila ... it is actually in Mandaluyong. Very (and I mean VERY) busy and noisy street. We had an agreement that she would have a service pick us up at the airport, but no service ever arrived at the airport. We had to utilize a taxi service (which was P1400). Then when we arrived at the address (that I had to look up because the owner did not respond to messages after she received payment) we could not even get into the compound. The security guards were not even informed that we were arriving. Mind you that we arrived in the evening. The phone number she has listed did not even work so there was no way for us to contact her. Finally I wrote her a message through TripAdvisor and her caretaker finally came to the gate to escort us in. Upon exiting the elevator to the unit, the hallway looked as if it were in a bad area and the unit was at the end of this hallway. Upon entering the unit (which she states can sleep 6 people) the first thing we noticed was that we could not even fit 4 people in the unit along with our baggage. The cable did not work. The stairwell was very small and "creeky". The internet (Wi-Fi) was slow at best. All in all the unit was made for people of smaller height. It was way too small for us. We informed her caretaker that the unit was way too small and that we would be leaving. When we finally got in contact with the owner (once again through TripAdvisor) she refused to refund even a partial amount of the $1000 that we paid (in advance) even though we did not utilize the unit for the time reserved. Potential renters beware. She will communicate well when making a reservation, but after she receievs the funds, good luck in getting in contact with her. AND once again, DO NOT BELIEVE THE PICTURES OR DESCRIPTION. The unit is small, NOT in Manila but in Mandaluyong, and the photos of the shops are on the busy street OUTSIDE of the compound. RENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: did not like anything at all
Liked least: there was nothing at all to like
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Jun 2014
Hi Mr Ed. Thank you for your review even though everything you write is a lie. I am very honest, frankly person and easly to deal with. The most person that i hate is a lier. All the accuciation that you write is not true. But thank you any way to have us my guest. God Bless You....
DC
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
Management Response
11 Mar 2016
Hi. Sorry for the late response. Thanks a lot for staying at my condo. Regarding the wifi that doesnt work during your stay i will see to it that i will make up to you for the next time you book at my condo. But now the wifi is working good us well. Im looking forward to have as my guest in the next future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Manila Philippines
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing