“J Resto Bar attached to hotel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manila
Kanumayan Tourist Inn
Ranked #33 of 76 Manila B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

This is actually for the small bar attached to the hotel. I found the staff at J Resto Bar to be very friendly. It is actually one of the few watering holes in the city that doesn't have staff all over you trying to sell everything under the sun. From the ice cold beer to the delicious treats from the kitchen, this place is a choice spot. When I received my bill, I did a double take. I couldn't believe i spent a few hours inside, drank beer, ate food, and even purchased some nice ladies some drinks and still spent considerably less than I would at a more trendy spot. If you are looking for a good place for you and your friends to drink and have fun for less, make this your place. The owners Cherry and Melody are always there to ensure quality service!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo