“Not bad place, good location, average hotel”

The Corporate Inn Hotel
Ranked #44 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights, due to business to be conducted nearby. The location is convenient, and close to many attractions as well as businesses.

The hotel itself is on a corner of a busy street, and there is some street noise in the room. Our room had a comfortable soft bed, a decent television, and a small table with a couple of chairs. The bathroom was nothing special, but everything worked, and the hot/cold water was appropriately hot and cold.

The elevator in this hotel is small, old, and rather scary. It's also very slow. I recommend getting your cardio workout and using the stairs. The hotel has limited parking, and all parking spaces are on the street. There is a guard who watches the cars 24 hours a day.

The hotel staff was efficient and quick, but they did not smile. They were businesslike and not friendly. This isn't a big deal, since everything was taken care of well and I had no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank fred b

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rooms are not extravagant but comfortable and relaxing. TVs are LCD and big, toilet is normal and decent, not lavish but again decent and comfortable.

If you want to just relax and spend sometime out of your home in the metro, I highly recommend this hotel. You get to pay an affordable amount for a day or two of a quick get-away for a comfy room to stay.

But if you are looking for a high end Hotel and expects a high class amenities and rooms, this hotel is not for you.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Lulu C
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We had a great time at the Corporate Inn. There were so many positives, and the negatives weren't a huge deal for us.
Positives:
Great location. The tram is super close and easy to find. Rizal Park is right there, tehre is a 7-11 and money exchange right across the street. We even walked all the way to Fort Santiago and back.
Clean: Housekeeping was great. We never saw bugs or anything.

Negatives:
Rooms: The rooms definitely need some renovations. There was some damage under the air conditioner, but it didn't harm the room any. The floors were beautiful but slippery! :)
Breakfast: Not the best. It was alright, but nothing special. Rice, an egg, coffee or tea, and a choice of the meat they have for the day.
Hotel Policy: There is a little disclaimer in the room that the hotel is not responsible for anything taken out of the room. However, you can drop valuables at the front desk for them to be secure. It made me a little nervous that they had that disclaimer. I dropped some stuff off at front desk, and we left other stuff in the room; nothing was taken.
Room problems: Water pressure wasn't great, and the water never got war. Also the pillows were very smooshy.

Overall, I reccomend this hotel. It's not an upscale place, but it was safe, clean, and had a great location for exploring the city.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christina B
Reviewed 29 November 2012

My fiancee and I arrived after midnight due to international flight arriving late at night. Night hotel staff was ok, courteous. I booked that hotel for three nights based on their pics on this sight and others. The room was nothing like the pics I had seen. However, I had read many poor reviews and so I was going there knowing we weren't staying at a four star American Hotel. As it turns out, I don't have anything to complain about, we slept well, we had a nice view from our window, water all worked as it was supposed to, the restaurant below was convenient, and the location was a good starting point for both of us to explore Manila. It was quiet at night, and air conditioning was just right. Bed was about a foot short in length for me and about half the thickness that i'm used to but, who goes to Manila looking for the best in accomodations? I went with "realistic" expectations and I wasn't disappointed. I will be staying there again, price was good and I don't have anything real to complain about.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fisherman35808
Reviewed 23 September 2012

we prebooked the hotel few days before our trip, and when we arrived it was a disappointment. The hotel needs a great deal of renovation. The room looks old, furniture is dirty with stains, the toilet is heavily stained too. The air conditioned was not as cold as u expected it would be.

Another thing about the aircondition, its facing towards Nothing, instead of the bed we sleep in. So its kinda hot

Breakfast is terrible. Big no no

But staff are nice

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank harolddean
Reviewed 17 August 2012

i dont recomend this hotel if you are thingking to checkinn at this hotel forget it the room was terrible dirty and smells like cockroach the food they offered belongs to carinderia the bed is too old the building really need to renovate
the receptionist was good except the manager"

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank richard732
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I work a few steps from the hotel and hubby and I decided to spend the night here just for kicks because I need to be in the office early the next day. The room was a lot better than I thought because I had low expectations. At least I didn't encounter problems like the aircon conking out or the water heater not working. Having said so, there's really nothing outstanding about this hotel. It is just a place to spend the night in. We got two coupons for the free breakfast and it was nothing great, just a plated meal of Filipino food. It actually felt like we were in the office canteen or something. The best thing about this hotel I guess is the location. There's a big park you can walk to (Rizal Park) and if you want to eat because you can't stand this hotel's food, there are lots of fastfood chains and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple