Lowest prices for your stay
£33
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
£28
Multiple ways to pay
Julia Sl.
Moscow, Russia

Perfect location and cozy rooms!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Sept 2018
Friendly and helpful stuff. Perfect location near Rizal park and subway station (United Nations). Lots of cafes and eateries near the place.
Aircon was placed right near the bed, that was pretty tough.
Wi-fi was ok.
  • Booking.com
    £27
0.7 miles from The Corporate Inn Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2017

They have standard rooms and give quality services. However, I didn't love much of meals they have. I usually went outside - and it's not a problem for eating. There are many in its vicinity. Its flat rooftop offers good platform to enjoy morning sunrises and evening sunsets.

Room tip: I feel rooms near window offer good top-down view of the city.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

As an old hotel in Manila, you can expect a musty smell from the hallways. The room is okay, air conditioning unit is cold enough. We just literally stayed there to sleep since we had plans for the day. The people there are very accommodating. They agreed to have us check in early for a fee of 150 pesos which is fine with us since we all need rest. Although, they can improve on the food in their onsite restaurant. We checked the food for breakfast but it did not appeal to any of us so we decided to go out. Also, even though we booked a room that include hair dryer and fridge, it wasn't readily available. We have to request for the hair dryer. The fridge wasn't plug or just wasn't working, we don't know. We opted not to ask for that since it is just for a night.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ryeraine
Reviewed 29 May 2017

A 3 stars hotel for a temporary one or two days stay especially for business. 5th floor's WiFi was lousy. Given password was unable to load in. Had to use the fourth floor's..by standing near the door. As for the free breakfast, guess this hotel doesn't place much importance in it for her hotel guests. The staff were really polite and tried to assist as much as possible.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The Corporate I... H, OIC- Sales and Marketing at The Corporate Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hi, we thank you for sharing a good feedback of the hotels' Front office staffs and housekeeping services. Our housekeeping staff put their efforts everyday to see our guests leave our place with the idea that we feel for our guests of their need to have a fresh and clean place to stay after a long hours of flight.

Thank you for also letting us know about the concern for the 5th floor's wifi that it takes a long wait to load, we will give our best effort to prompt our maintenance and our service provider to work hand in hand to resolve the issue, to serve our guest in best condition.

We note the dissatisfaction that you have experienced for the breakfast you've had, rest assured that we are making the best way possible we can to improve it and to put it also in our prior list as we know that breakfast is one of the reason why guest keep coming to a hotel.

Redeeming your trust to come back may seem remote, but we can always hope that if you may grant us a second chance, we will make the effort to change your perception about us.

Best Regards,
OIC- Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Booked the same day to spend the night in Manila with my daughter and relative. Bad choice...good location though with lots of eating places around. But the bldg itself is old and cramp. We paid 2,500 plus another 1,00 for additional bed. Overpriced! No breakfast, no coffee, no slippers, no toothbrush and toothpaste. Except for the staff who do their best to make us feel comfortable, there is nothing much to appreciate. The picture on their site, one of the reason we picked this place, is not what we got. Far from it. Will not recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Linda2200
The Corporate I... H, OIC- SALES and MARKETING at The Corporate Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hi, We thank you for acknowledging our hotel that we are close to nearly everything as we are located at the heart of Manila. We may not undo the unpleasant experience but the grace of this feedback will fall on the next guest who will see the improvements "for their first will become better," because of a sincere helpful comment coming from your experience. We regret that you have to experience the downside of the ongoing maintenance repairs of the previous section where you stayed. Probably the rate we offer to you is a discounted rate for a deluxe room which will cost you 2,500 without breakfast if you want to avail the breakfast rate is 2,788. The additional 1,000 is for the Extra Bed, we normally charge the guest an extra if they allowed a joiner in the room if its not the allowed number of guest that will stay inside the room. Likewise On our end we will review and restructure the process of making reservation by re-validation and rephrasing, if the rates presented is already clear to our guest.

If chances may grant us that you consider to see that we value this review, please, visit us again and will find ways on how we can make your second visit experience, pleasant and may lighten up the first blemish of your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I stayed in this hotel because casa bocobo around the corner was full and they recommended this hotel to me.... it was slightly cheaper..approx €15 a night for the most basic single room. I arrived to the warmest welcome imaginable.... I was greeted with friendly staff who immediately on entering gave me a glass of ice cold juice and promptly filled up my water container for me. They helped me with my luggage up to the room. The room itself was small and clean with air con but the view was facing a wall with the aircon units.... this was fine as I had paid for the smallest budget room but if you want a view I would recommending spending a little more and requesting a street facing room. I know if they can oblige they will!

The bed was comfy and the TV had English news channels. The shower was clean and warm too.

The breakfast in the morning was good, as I'm vegetarian they gave me vegi fried noodles and even went to the shop opposite for bread for me to have. They gave me extra coffee when I requested it too.

The staff literally could not do enough for me. The second day I wanted to take the LRT to the Chinese cemetery and they wrote down exact directions and locations for me to follow... again so helpful...they also made sure before I left that I carried my backpack in front of me so I was safer.

When I asked about getting a taxi to the airport the following day they volunteered to check me in online which was so incredibly kind and helpful.

Overall if you looking for a place to lay your head at night near Intramuros then this is a good option. It's close to a few good bars and restaurants too. It's not the ritz but what it lacked in fanciness it far more than made up with by the incredibly helpful staff.

Thank you to all the wonderful staff!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank emj19802013
The Corporate I... H, Guest Relations Manager at The Corporate Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Hello Miss Emma,

Thank you very much for such a great review and for choosing our hotel! We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment,everyone is so nice because we have the best guests! So I am happy to see that reflected on your visit. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. Hope to see you again soon Miss Emma.

Thanks for the love!