“Great staff and friendly people!”

Cherry Blossoms Hotel
Ranked #43 of 108 Hotels in Manila
Smithville, Texas
“Great staff and friendly people!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed here the first week do Sept 2013. The room was average but the staff were awesome, they addressed very need we had during our stay. The restaurant served very good food, room service was great and even arranged an early breakfast in the restaurant on the day of our departure. Pros are the staff and the location right across the street from Robinson's Mall where there are tons of places to eat and retail stores to buy whatever you need. Cons are it's a very noisy location so if you're going to be in your room a lot and need to relax there are better choices. All in all we enjoyed our stay even with the noise and hustle and bustle on the street surrounding the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Wes S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you are a budget minded traveler, then this hotel should be given consideration giving it geographical proximity to shopping, restaurants and the hospital should it be necessary. Although the accommodations are a little dated the are relatively clean. expected to pay around 40. dollars per night.

Room Tip: higher floor rooms seem to be more ample. happy travels
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ALS624
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Before everytime our relative arrived from abroad our family recommended this hotel.My late husband and 1 even celebrated our first wedding anniversary here.For we like the service of the hotel before.But currently,before my arrival from Singapore I asked my sister Zenaida Persic to reserved a room for us for I will be arrived at night.My sister told me that the receptionist was not assisting them right away.The staff dnt do anything at the time they arrived to this hotel.We experienced in breakfast to be taken for granted.We already sit on the table and waiting for a waiter to take our order but no one approached us and i even noticed that they immediately assist people with foreigners.So what i did I went to the counter and asked for their list of menus.The staff at the counter even surprised for no waiter attending us.They served toasted bread not hot and toast,even their coffee they served already cold.I understand the kind of service of many filipinos.But I never thought that I would experienced to feel humiliated just because we are filipinos.I am very disappointment. :-(

• Stayed May 2013
7 Thank adelvilma

Travellers are raving about these Manila hotels

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Room prices have increased so much the past few years at Cherry Blossoms Hotel I will no longer stay there. Lowest priced room was over $50 American, better values around the area. Noise 9am-9pm was always a problem and mattress qualilty always rather poor.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mishmash1141
Grafton Australia
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My wife and I always stay here prior to going to Sabang, Puerto Galera. It'sround the corner from where you catch the bus/ferry to Sabang. You just go round corner to City State towers in Mabini st. and buy tickets in Foyer for the Sikat service. The bus leaves from oppisite the City State. It's 30m to Robinson's mall and a great Sushi Train is by the entrance. The hotel is comfortable, clean, and has a very friendly staff. The wifi works and the free breakfast is quite nice. Aircons are quiet unlike those in City State Towers. I believe they are owned by same group. I think we have stayed here about 10 times with no problems.

Room Tip: Don't get the up/down rooms down the lane to the disco. They are not as nice as those in main bu...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Adderx
Murgon, Australia
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Once again staying at Cherry Blossoms Hotel makes life away from home easier and enjoyable ..not in the rank of 5 star hotel or even 4 but the service and hotel staff are excellent and commendable..CBH needs to upgrade in some areas like new HD tv, new duvets/bedspread, free botled drinking water..we keep returning to CBH, no other hotel for us, and let us see how they meet these sugested upgrades..Thank you Cherry BH..

Room Tip: upper floor rooms are preferrable..
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Stayed at the Cherry Blossom Hotel for a few days before returning to Honolulu. The front desk staff were great and made me feel like a VIP. The room was very good, lots of space and fairly clean. Very close to Robinson department store. Two free breakfast coupons every morning. The food was good. They also allow a late check out for a small fee.

I would recommed this hotel if you want quality for a fair price. The overall experience is very good and having Robinson's next door was a big plus.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo