Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Linno C
Tacloban, Philippines

Home away from home

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jun 2019via mobile
My wife and I stayed here numerous times. We have the most pleasant stay and least disappointing when we tried their de luxe room for my wife caught allergens because of the less maintained furnitures. Upkeep should be high whether the room is unoccupied or taken.
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
£69
    £99
    £44
1.2 miles from Cherry Blossoms Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2018

I like how the room is so big as well as the bathroom inside. Also, the staff and the people are all approachable and always smiling. The food is good and the customer service is fast. My only con for my whole stay is that the internet speed is slow.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2018

This was the venue for our 4-day seminar sponsored by a national agency. Fortunately, participants were also booked at the hotel. Location wise, the hotel is just few steps from Robinson's Place shopping mall and also accessible to public transport. Bit congested with other commercial buildings, it is bit hidden from the main road but there is a side street (one way direction) leading to the hotel.
At first, I joined with my colleagues in a two-bed room and extra bed was added for three days in the main building. On my last day, I was a given a new room at the annex ground level adjoining the parking area. The room at the main building was alright with a glass window overlooking the mall. Since the hotel was bit old already, it is expected that the linens and pillows were over-used already but they were clean. Toiletries were present, including writing desk, tv, and remote control. I am not sure if the hotel is conserving energy, but the bulbs used were yellow in color, not good for the eyes while working or reading. I felt like that the light invites you to sleep - bit dim. I had a hard time to adjust while working over my laptop. Water jar can be requested from the hotel, instead of bottled water.
Meals were provided during the seminar and the selection was based on the organizer's budget which the food choice is limited. Breakfast served at 6AM it was acceptable to have a full stomach for the start of the seminar. Newspaper was available at the front desk. Unfortunately, the elevator was small to accommodate a number of guests and the buttons were not functional well - need to press hard.
In my last night stay, this room was bit above average - with living room at the ground and another room at the second floor. It is like a two-storey one-bed room apartment.
At the ground level, refrigerator, cabinet and a couch were present. The second floor has a wood-parquet flooring and it seems well maintained. Both floors have separate air conditioning system (box type). Unfortunately, this room is adjoining the parking area so not easy to walk going to the room, not to mention the the air condition units area place along the walkway and you could feel the heat coming from the units.
Well, I slept well after I availed their 500-pesos body massage. This hotel is low-budget and if you want to explore the night life of Manila, this is a good place to stay.

Room tip: Choose the rooms in the main building not in the annex ground level due to parking area.
Reviewed 8 November 2018

The staff are friendly and treat guests like family. Even guests greet each other like long-lost friends. Our requests were always granted. Breakfast is excellent. Rooms are always kept clean. Parking is easy. It's just beside a great mall. Rizal Park is several steps away so are Churches and Roxas Boulevard.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I have been to this place several times. It is known to taxi drivers as i hailed it from the airport. The traffic thing is what will ruin your day. Anyway this hotel is just near from the airport ang it wont take long. Upon arriving the staff are very courteous and they even have k9 dog for security purposes. Although the place is not new, they have efforts made to make the place looks good. The room is so spacious. The location is so ideal for shopping since Robinsons Place Manila is just 20 steps away. Recommended for everyone

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2018

staff at front desk as well as in restaurant and housekeeping was kind and professional. the all U can eat breakfast buffet was delicious, with a smart blend of Local and Western food... only a few steps from the awesome Robinson Mall and 5 minutes to the US embassy. I felt respected and well serviced from the moment I was greeted by the bell boys and rooms were comfortable and smartly equiped

Date of stay: August 2018