Lowest prices for your stay
£31
Fully refundable before Fri, 31 May
Hotels.com
Jenelyn R
Cebu City, Philippines

Not the best but not bad either

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Apr 2016
This is definitely not the place to stay IF you are looking for a luxurious vacation but I should say it's comfortable enough for a transit or a two-night stay (if you don't intend to just stay in your room the whole time). Standard rooms are tiny but if it was only me, that could've been okay but since there were two of us, I booked the Deluxe Double Room where there's ample space and a desk. There's still actually enough space for a coffee table so it would be a good idea to put one there. There's no other place to put your luggage but on the floor. The bathroom --- way too small. I'm a 5' small lady but I still found the bathroom too small for me.

There's a 7-Eleven, McDonalds and a few restaurants nearby (just walking distance).

Breakfast wasn't included in our reservation but we did order and I must admit, it was really good!
Date of stay: August 2015
0.5 miles from Octagon Mansion Hotel
    £36
0.4 miles from Octagon Mansion Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Skinniest hotel room I've ever seen! The double bed was sideways in the room. The toilet was properly broken, had to fill up the rubbish bin with water and pour into the bowl to flush but the shower was nice.
Really great location. Be mindful of rush hour if you're heading to the airport, took us 2 hours on a Friday afternoon. Thank goodness for Uber!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2016

almost always use this Hostel, for my arrival date in Manila, because it is close to mall, resturants, so if you come late you have it all close to you. The staff is super helpfull to make your stay comfortable, and this is one of my favorit for a short stay,

Room tip: mall, and price for the rooms
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank holliday-in-ph
Reviewed 16 February 2016

If they place you on the back side (my room was 428) you will be above a disco-bar that plays blasting-screeching music until 5AM. This was the worst night I have ever had in a hotel in my life and probably spent 1,000 night in hotels around the world. I repeat never never stay here unles you want to waste $50 and do not sleep all night

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2016

This is one of those hotels where it's good enough to spend a night and anymore longer. I booked a private room for the night. The rooms has this weird configuration that I never seen before: a long narrow room, and 2 single (twin size) beds are placed at one side and the other half of room is where you pass through--that's it! Seriously, where do you want me to put my bags? I guess in the middle of the room. I felt like I was in a boat.

However, where it lacked design, the location was perfect! Near to most malls, restaurants, and attractions. And being in a central location in Manila, the noise was bothering me going to sleep. At 12mn, karaoke cafes are still singing strong until the wee hours of the morning. If you plan to stay for 2 nights or longer and you need absolute quiet to sleep, find another hotel elsewhere. If the noise doesn't easily annoy, then, this is an okay hotel for you.

Room tip: To minimize ambient street noise, ask for rooms located at a higher floor
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Budget friendly.The location was really good close to the malls, bars and restaurants etc., Wifi is GOOD and FAST.The bed was nice and comfortable but the only thing is it's noisy at night you can hear some karaoke songs from outside but I was still able to sleep. Their Continental Breakfast was okay but small serving size and not much to choose so it's way more better to eat outside.

Overall it was still a good stay and safe for me. I would still liked to comeback here

Stayed January 2016 for 2 nights and were a couple