Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Wed, 22 May
netteprince
San Pedro, Philippines

HOTEL STAFF.. its ASSET❤️

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Mar 2024via mobile
needed a place to stay near Benilde for various events, of my daughter, and find this hotel very comfortable and worth the rate I’ve been getting from Agoda.

the rooms are 4 stars! spacious clean and functions are great.. plenty of space to work.. strategic outlets for your convenience.. love the shampoo body wash, conditoner and lotion.. bathroom wd hair dryer, flexible mirrors. all rooms have iron and board, fridge, free coffee and water,, slippers, plushy robes, sewing kit, very clean towells.. i love the clean nice and comfortable bed plus the lovely sofa which i loved to lounged on while reading..

location is perfect for me, restaurants every where..

best part are the hotel’s staff.. from the guard to their parking and those at the main doors, Mark at the front desk, and also the ladies, the koerators, Maria in housekeeping, Christian and Smile at the Dining.. all the ladies at the cashier.. havent met anyone grumpy.. even the room cleaners.. very nice vibe hotel❤️

My 3rd stay and counting. Wish the pool area would open soon so i can bring my special son while working here.

Thank you Hotel Benilde.
    £35
    £47
1.0 miles from Hotel Benilde Maison De La Salle
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2023

The room is very clean and cozy. Their staff are friendly and accommodating to all my needs. The food at their restaurant is the best! It was so convenient for me to stay here since the school is right next to the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2023

The best thing about Benilde is the outstanding service by all the staffs. I want to make a special shout out to Sir Mark from front desk who ensured that I get the best room with Makati view (transferred me 2x since the other rooms have minor issues). Special shout out to Sir William and Sir Lito for ensuring that all the lights, the TV and safety deposit box are working. Special shoutout to Gemmay from housekeeping for attending to my requests: enough bottled water daily, cleaning my room and providing additional pillow and blanket to my guest.

There was an earthquake during my stay and the staffs ensured that all guests are safe.

I also like the hotel's proximity to many restaurants along Taft Ave. and also it is close to Mall of Asia.

I like the electronic display in each room that displays 'Do Not Disturb' or 'Make Room'.

Thank your for making my stay safe and comfortable.

Room tip: Hotel has complimentary breakfast. It is a few walking distance to many good restaurants at Taft Ave. It is also close to Mall of Asia.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2020

We had booked the first and the last night of our Philippines trip in Benilde hotel and arrived to the hotel always late in the evening. And that was really sad as the hotel itself was so pleasant! The location seemed a bit scary though and in the middle of nowhere, but that was just probably due to fact that it was always dark when we got to the place.

I felt this hotel had a very high quality with a very low price. We paid around 50 € for a night and got super clean, spacious, comfortable and modern room and very friendly and helpful staff. The meals in the 1st floor restaurant were tasty. And the highlight was definitely when once again we arrived late and they opened their already closed swimming pool just for us to use. I appreciated that so much!

Only thing I did not like was the breakfast that was very simple and it was hard for me to find anything to eat from there. Otherwise, a lovely stay and could highly recommend! And convenient to stay for even a short time in Manila as the airport is around 20min away by taxi.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank llauraa-
Reviewed 9 March 2020

We spent three days at this hotel in Manila.
It is not very centrally located, but Manila being such a big city "central" is a very relevant word.
The hotel rooms are nicely decorated, very clean and there is plenty of space. So are the bathrooms, with all the things which are necessary for a traveler.
People at the reception are friendly, and every minor problem or request are attended to with politeness and a smile.
Breakfast is more than adequate and, for those who wish to have a meal at the hotel, there is a wide range of choices at very attractive prices.
I definitely recommend this hotel to you ... plus you will find that prices are very attractive too.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I and my family have enjoyed our staying in the Hotel Benilde! Amazingly friendly and helpful staff, delicious food in the restaurant and ion the roof-deck. The location of the Hotel is really convinient - close to Manila Bay, 20 min from airport. I highly recommend Hotel Benilde.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel