Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Louie Boracay
Boracay, Philippines

My favorite hotel in Millatti Manila

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Sept 2021via mobile
I already stayed three times here the location is excellent it’s near Robinson small and centrally located where you can find restaurants groceries supermarkets also I love the breakfast and the restaurant the staff areso accommodating and very helpful to our needs.
Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
                  rollizimmer
0.3 miles from Amelie Hotel Manila
    £45
0.9 miles from Amelie Hotel Manila
View more hotels in Manila
All reviews robinsons mall nice rooftop pool breakfast room walking distance convenient location included breakfast good size enjoyed my stay rizal park gym baywalk taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2020

We had room 810. Spacious room, clean and perfect shower. Breakfast not that rich but OK. Walking distance from Robinsons Mall. Very friendy staff. Elevators fast and enough. Very small swimming pool on the roof.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 11 January 2020

I spend one night at this hotel, I really appreciated how staff is helpful and the quality of the deluxe room, spacious and clean, well equipped included a nice bathroom.
I will choose this hotel again if I will retiring to Manila.

Room tip: Deluxe room are nice
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank DorianXY
AmelieHotelManila, Manager at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your positive review of Amelie Hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

Stayed here for few weeks and will definitely comeback again the future. Great location, wonderful staff, safe and secure, good food in Braska and close to Robinsons Mall. They have a nice but small pool, gym and roof top patio.

Date of stay: August 2019
AmelieHotelManila, The Management at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, and we agree that we have wonderful staff on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Thank you.

Reviewed 8 September 2019

We've been staying in this hotel for quite a while (Company Events). We are supposed to book another event last July. During the site visit, my staff was accomodated by the Hotel Manager named William Castro. At first he took full attention to our requests/needs. He then endorsed us to Sales. Upon negotiataion and confirmation, William meddled with their Sales and committed the things that his staff refused to give (contract deadlines, late confirmation, etc.). Few hours away from our event, I received an email from their sales that they can no longer accommodate our group due to lack of time. I've been calling and texting him (William) through his mobile number to verify the email but he ignored all of them (seems like he blocked my calls). I called the hotel phone and the receptionist told me that he is not in the hotel (but I doubt, no one can give me clear answers on how can I talk to him). Late evening, once again I tried to reach the hotel phone but then again, they told me that he went out of the hotel already. While we understand that not all of the request are not possible and can't be granted this DUMB Hotel Manager shouldn't left us hanging. He should have inform us ahead and don't deprive us of our options and most infuriating of all NOT Facing his mess and avoiding us! I shouldn't have posted this seems like this DUMB Hotel Manager has a very very bad reputation as seen on the reviews here in TripAdvisor. I just can't help to post my grievances as well.I hope the management can do something about this but as far as we are concern. We are DONE booking to this Hotel!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
AmelieHotelManila, The Management at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We are sorry that your experience did not quite match your expectations. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. We hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

You may reach us anytime through our email address or our phone number.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

Conveniently located near robinson’s mall manila. Just a few minutes walk too from good restaurants around. Rooms are spacious as well as the bathroom. Everything’s clean. If you book direct, you get to have free massage and lovely breakfast at their lobby cafe. The guards are also accommodating. Thought parking space would be challenging but there’s always available either right in front of hotel or at the second floor. They would also gladly help you find one in case there’s no slots left. It was surprisingly a good stay!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rtmmac
AmelieHotelManila, Manager at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience while staying in Amelie Hotel Maila. Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We look forward to seeing you again.