“A great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Shower with water heater
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cbwoods
South Korea
“Small, but better than standard hotel room.”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

From the pictures, we expected the room to be a little bigger than it actually was. There was almost no water pressure, and the hand held shower sprayer did not work. There was some damage to the hallway wall (kitchen area) when we arrived. We saw some bugs (roaches or water bugs) in the bathroom area. I didn't like the fact that the key for the room door was permanently attached to the key ring with the key for the power to the air conditioner. Sometimes we wanted to go out of the room for less than an hour. With the way the keys were setup, we had to either leave it unlocked or turn off the air conditioner. The Philippines is too hot for doing that. By the end of our stay, the air conditioner began dripping water. Since it was directly above the bed, it soaked the mattress and sheets. Even with the problems we encountered, we would stay at this location again. We saved money by being able to cook our food in the room instead of going out to eat every day. And the room price was better than most hotels.

Lian M
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This was not the booking I made. I have a print out and email to prove I booked the room I previously stayed at. The arangement was we were checking in around 5 pm. Upon arrival, the room was not ready. I was told that it will take anoher 2-3 hrs to sort the blue ckage and flooding problem. I wondered why because I remembered the last unit was pristine, new and caused me no trouble, I was told that I was going to a different unit which I was not happy about. I was not informed of the changes and to be made to wait mor after traveling over 24 hours was not funny! We ended up going to MOA to wait it out and grabbed some dinner. The lady texted me when the room was ready and when I saw the room, I was very disappointed. Its a mismatched of designs, the aircon unit was leaking water inside the bedroom. The bathroom had molds growing on top of the shower where there was evident leakage of sewer water from the wall, the towel rail had fungus and rust and the bed was much smaller! My husband is 6'5'' another reason I booked the original room was due to the large bed. I told the lady that that was not the room I booked and she said theres a tenant in there. I told her how disappointed I was about the changes but I didnt have the energy to argue. I explained to my hubby and son that this was not the unit I stayed in last time and booked for us. Next day I did some laundry. Got clothes in, laundry soap and turned it on and left it to watch tv. When I checked it few minutes later, the whole bathroom floor was flooded. I didnt had this problem in the original room I booked! I come to manila to spend a few weeks of holiday and end up stressing after hours of travelling and spending money for this! I wont stay in this place or book another room with this owner! No decency to advice of change of booking or apology at all! If I knew before hand that she changed it I would have refunded and looked for another suitable one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to malls
Liked least: Not the unit I booked.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bhing17
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family and I agree that staying at Jennifer's condo unit was an excellent decision. Great value for money plus it has all the home essentials you will need for a home away from home. Jennifer's staff are efficient and polite as well as the other staff of the building itself. The building is well maintained and lobby gives a hotel feel plus it has good size swimming pools and fantastic play area. All in all it was a wonderful stay, saved us money and time from travelling as MOA was just few minutes walk away. Thank you very much!

Lian M
“Hits the spot”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Stayed 3 nights with my sister before flying back home. It was impressive. From the location (close to MOA) to the property amenities (Pool, shops) then the room. It was clean, complete with the basic furniture and appliances that one might need to use in a home. The wifi was fast, we had a small glitch in the end as it stopped working but was ammended by using a different server. The negatives.. Very small issue of noise. We can hear the noise from next room but then again we were out most of the day. I was also disappointed with the beddings as it was not the same as what was advertised. There was no duvet/comforter and the sheets were a little tired and substandard for a rental which I hope will be rectified next time we visit. We booked again for our next holiday, that's how we liked it :-).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accessability to a huge mall, and restaurants by the bay.
Liked least: Beddings.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;