“unexpected”

Ranked #9 of 1,057 Restaurants in Manila
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2014

good filipino food, well-prepared and presented, in a comfortable atmosphere. if you are lucky, you will be serenaded by musicians roving around

1  Thank Fredontheroad

Reviewed 11 March 2014

It was my first time to eat at Cafe Adriatico with friends last February. The place have this rustic feel of old Manila which I like.

I ordered a salad (I forgot the name) but it has mangoes in it. Lots of mangoes! And the Four Seasons juice was really good, it felt fresh to me, not the type that you can buy from the grocery.

I admit eating here was a bit pricey for my taste, because I ate at other restaurants of the same calibre in taste but not doing too much damage in my pocket.

Perhaps a trip to Cafe Adriatico is warranted for special occasions only, for me not to mind paying more than I think I am getting it for.

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 11 March 2014

suman with chocolate..is the best, ask them not to include the sugar. they usually serve it with sugar already and that's too sweet for me. their filipino food are good too.

1  Thank abiyah
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This historical place burnt down a few years ago, but was fully restored and enjoys being patronized by people of all walks of life. Nestled in the heart of Malate you may sit outside sipping your drink and watching the crowds passing by or have a full meal inside. The food is good and unpretentious.

1  Thank marc_martin
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is a café with some history and ambiance. Very nice and good location. Staff is well trained ( and no doubt under-rewarded - tip!!)
I like the Salad Premiere - excellent for lunch. Full of locals