“Best Condo Unit I stayed in so far, I miss it...”
other travellers have booked this property
View from balcony
club house at night Thanks to the SKYWAY Rhapsody is close to the best of Manila!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
club house at night
Thanks to the SKYWAY Rhapsody is close to the best of Manila!
entrance to apartment from hall
Masters bedroom connected to balcony
view from kitchen to dining room
living room as seen from dining area
living and dining areas
kitchen, microwave, rice cooker,ref, freezer,stove oven,kettle, knives set, utensils and etc.
Private Bathroom (CR) with hot water shower
dining area and kitchen
Large 2nd bedroom with pull out 'trundle bed' Memory foam matress
balcony with table and chairs
masters bed from door
fitness room
fitness room
Available for rent Chevy Spin 7 passenger APV mini van
Available for rent Yamaha 155 cc motorcycle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
buffy L
Orlando
“Best Condo Unit I stayed in so far, I miss it already :)”
Reviewed 4 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

This is the best condo unit I've stayed in so far, it's very clean, cosy and convenient,
The owners are very welcoming, and helpful with everything :)
I think it's less than 10 mins drive to Alabang festival mall, star mall and local markets and maybe 5-6 mins drive to Sucat local market, it's really convenient for me as I like to out a lot ,
I loved the pools & Gym too, well secured area, no hassle.
Thank you Mr. Paul and MJ, for hospitality and warm welcome, I'm definitely coming back :)
Say hi to almie for me! Cheers :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We'll informed owners, food and beverages inside the unit was cool, it's very convenient for me
Liked least: Bit of Noise next door.. Stone kind of Factory.. But it wasn't that bad really
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Families with young children
8 Mar 2016
Hi Buffy,
It was our pleasure to meet you and serve your vacation/holiday needs. You were such an easy guest and we appreciate that you kept the place tidy. Your extended family is also very nice. I enjoyed watching them having fun in the pools!
Thank you for your kind and flattering review. We know how important our reputation is and we try our best to provide an experience that meets or exceeds our guests expectations.
We look forward to your return next year! we will be giving you our best rate because your such an easy guest and so kind din!
Paul, MJ and Almie :)
Montreale...
Montreal, Canada
“Comfort...Safe...Convenience & Locations...A home away from home...Great owner...Can't get any better than this"”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Awesome, Excellent! There are no other words to describe the satisfaction received from using this condo for 22 days. Paul & Mary Joy are the most wonderful people you could ever rent from. From start to finish…we couldn’t be more satisfied. Paul went the distance from picking us up from the airport (twice) and accommodating my sisters and niece while waiting for us to arrive. They were very helpful in settling in for our 22 days stay with directions and where to get what is needed and wanted. All these, again that Paul & MJ cares for their guest.
I booked this condo for my family and my mom to stay for 22 days for a family reunion. And being my husband’s and 2 young kids first time trip to Manila you want them to feel safe & enjoy their stay…this place did not disappoint us. They’ve provided everything we needed + more…wi-fi access, swimming pool, basket ball court, a great place to walk in the morning & most importantly we felt safe. The balcony was a bonus especially for my mom to sit, relax and enjoyed the view of the pool, and of course most importantly she enjoyed the company of some of my relatives visiting in & out while the 4 of us were exploring the island.
All in all our stay was pleasure and enjoyable one. We all had a wonderful time. Our expectations were exceeded with this condo in regards to the locations, amenities & comfort. We felt well taken care of by Paul & Mary Joy. They set the bar very high.
This place is perfectly ideal for balikbayans or anyone looking for a place of quality, comfort and safe. It is highly recommended!
Thank you Paul and Mary Joy for making our vacay and my family’s first visit to Manila a success. We will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything. This place set the bar high.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
15 Jan 2016
All I can say is it was a true pleasure to have met you and your family, I feel we met new friends and I am so happy your family loves the Philippines as much as I do. you left the unit in great condition and you and your family are VIP guests in our book!
Paul & MJ
John Denn...
Australia
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This is my fifth trip to Manila and our stay and experience at Rhapsody Residences has been the best ever....and most excellent.
Paul and Mary Joy have a great condo for your to stay at and the service provided is first rate and second to none.
Mary Joy was always on hand to help or provide her best and to make sure you were comfortable....and she even went above and beyond the call of duty and flagged down a taxi for us when it was time for us to go home....the day was raining and very windy and she told us to wait inside until the taxi arrived.
This condo is everything it says it is, and more, it is great value for money, and Mary Joy and Paul are to be commended for their great commitment to making you feel welcome and relaxed.
It is the attention to detail that our hosts provided that makes this place stand out above the rest and made our stay most welcomed and enjoyable .....and I cannot praise it enough!!
I totally recommend this condo to stay at and I hope to stay here again on my next visit and look forward to the next time...
Thank you Mary Joy and Paul....thank you very much!!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: I had to go home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
20 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for this feedback about our rental, it left me a bit choked up because you highlighted every aspect of what I hoped Mary Joy was conveying to our guests in the way of hospitality and my vision of what a quality stay should be all about. Please come visit us on your next trip. We will do our best to surpass your expectations.
Paul
Robert C
San Diego, California, United States
“Wonderful Place!!!”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Enjoyed the three days we stayed at the condo. My little girl absolutely loved going to the pool everyday. The condo is very affordable, spacious, clean, and has all the amenities we needed. Mary Joy was very gracious and professional. Overall, we had a great experience and will definitely stay there again on our next trip.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
12 Oct 2015
Thank you very much Robert for sharing your experience at our rental units. Mary Joy also told me you were perfect guests! I am making more improvements as of Dec1 when I return that will help make our rentals a first class destination for travelers like you. our target customer base are families, returning ex pats,, and guys going to meet with their fiance/Gf. We look forward to your next trip to our homes! Paul and MJ
roann k
“Best”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Very clean and cozy if you want to relax i recommend this place,the owner is very accommodating,they always clean the place every 3 days for free.The location is good and there's a big supermarket near the place so if your in the budget and want to cook on your own this place is for you.I'll definitely stay here again in the near future.

20 Sep 2015
Maraming Salamat Roann, You are so very mabait (kind) My fiance told me you and your family were very nice to her and perfect guests, I thank you for that! You and your family are always welcome in our homes and we look forward to your next visit. Just email us to book your next stay and I will give you a great rate!

Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing