“Best ....any time of the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mister Kabab

Mister Kabab
Ranked #11 of 1,782 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philippines.
“Best ....any time of the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I tried ...breakfast, lunch, dinner, merienda - morning, lunch, evening....
Good food choices....young and old...

• Visited February 2014

Quezon City, Philippines
“4 branches and 1 thing in common: good food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

West Ave, Pearl Drive, UP Techno Hub, and the newly opened branch in Ayala Fairview terraces.

It's a given that we go back for the food, special chelo beef (or chicken) kebab, I especially loved the keema with eggplant, and don't expect friendly service from them. I noticed that all the servers are not smiling. They just wait on the side and take the orders. There's no warmth and no welcoming attitude.

It wouldn't hurt to smile or suggest some specialties, or some add-ons for our order. We tried their shrimp and mushrooms and were really disappointed because there are only 5 small pieces of shrimp among a sea of mushrooms and potatoes so we thought "Didn't we order shrimp and mushrooms? This is more like "potatoes and mushrooms"".

I can't say I won't dine here again because I will (my brother loves it here) but I don't think I'm going to experience real customer service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CJoy C
“Missing you Mister!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Way back when I was working at ABS, we frequent the place.. And now that I'm working for a different company now. I don't get to eat there anymore. Not until I found the one on Pearl Drive which was close to where I work. (YEY!)I was pregnant at that time. And I always invite my friends to go there. I eat there like there's no tomorrow lol! There are times though that the place is freaking hot. Which is a big disappointment for most of my friends though I don't mind at that time 'coz I was craving for my fave Chelo Kabab! Love the white garlic sauce! I don't mind the long wait for them to serve our food. Yet, As I always say, I am very particular with the cleanliness, quality and customer service, reagrdless if it's a hotel, or a restaurant and the likes. With this branch though, I never saw anyone smiling even for a bit all throughout my visits. I don't know what's wrong with them. I guess the ambience is really that hot and it seems to go to their heads lol! Anyway, food, as always is great! And since my work transferred to a different location already I'm missing the Mister Kabab! The food.. not the service though...

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank God_is_good_29
“Loved the Keema”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

The new Mister Kabab branch at Fishermall does serve orders fast and the supervisor is friendly. I didn't have to wait long to enjoy my keema order. Just as I prefer it-- meat and eggplant blended smoothly together on a sizzling plate. Goes well with the garlic sauce.

• Visited March 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Kabab-alicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Midnight snacks and food thrills in West side of QC will definitely bring you to this go-to place. Simple surroundings and no-fuss food, Persian kababs served hot on your plastic plate will send you up to carb and protein haven.

Best orders:
Shawarma plate
Keema with eggplant
Ox brain
Chelo kabab
Yoghurt drink
+ lots and lots of the hot. Sauce and the special garlic sauce!

• Visited March 2014