“Delicious and reasonable”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Manila, Philippines
“Delicious and reasonable”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We started with salads, which were all good, especially the Greek salad. Our main courses were paella, braised lamb and salpicado. The paella was not cooked in a traditional way but was yummy. Big shrimps. Servings were generous. We did not finish our 3 courses though we were 4. Lamb and salpicado were tender. For dessert we ordered chocolate cake and carrot cake. These were ordinary but not bad. I would go back if I happen to be in the area. Pleasant atmosphere. Quite popular. The place was filling up by the time we left at 8pm.

San Francisco, California
“A delight!”
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I had a chance to stop at Katre during my last few days in Quezon City. What a great restaurant! The staff are all friendly. Their English is great, almost felt like being at home in California. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu, what a nice surprise.

I ordered the chicken dish and I wish I could have tried the other dishes. Whenever I'm unsure of a restaurant and I have no knowledge, I order chicken to be safe, but now, I regret it. I will try the other dishes on my next visit.

I will be back! I highly recommend to anybody visiting Quezon City unasumingly right off Tomas Morato.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank friscomama
Barcelona, Spain
“I like the food... The salmon entre”
Reviewed 29 June 2008

I like the food... The salmon entre

3 Thank pyreticdamsel