“crepes are good”

Cafe Breton
Ranked #206 of 1,870 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Reviewed 20 March 2013

went to cafe breton for desserts after a long lunch meeting. i had the adam and eve - it was gorgeous. they have a good selection of coffees as well.

2  Thank waget
There are newer reviews for Cafe Breton

Reviewed 24 September 2012

One of my favorite restaurants at Ayala Technohub in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City is Cafe Breton. Tucked in one of the corners of the strip mall, Cafe Breton is well furnished to exude an ambiance of coziness and comfort. Not too large and definitely not too small that you cannot have a good conversation with your friends or family. When it comes to the menu....the variety of choices is superb....omelettes and crepes......sandwiches and salads...from coffee, tea and choco drink. The serving is enough to fill you giving you energy and stamina for the day. You will fill light enough to do your work and completely satisfies your palate for good food. I even celebrated my birthday with my family and normally for a chit chat meet my friends regularly at least once a month. Cafe Breton has really become a good habit.

1  Thank KIMI4812
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Their branch is Timog can hardly be seen from the main street if you are not familiar with the area. Its actually in the street in- between Jollibee and Brother's Burger. Parking can be a problem. You'll be lucky to find one at night. If you are there early (like around 10am), you can find one right in front or of the place. I usually park at Jollibee (hey, I haven't been caught so far). The place have the best crepes in town. I'm not a crepe person myself but so far, I find myself coming back to this place whenever I crave for something sweet. Anything with nutela (le magnifique) on crepe is great! You can also order "a la carte". Meaning, you can choose your own toppings. If you want something heavier, you can try crepe that has cheese, ham and egg on it. Its like eating pancake with egg. They also have one with veals and sausages. I was hesitant at first since I always thought crepe is for dessert but believe me, it was great! You can find these "heavy" types on the inside cover (left) of their menu. I have been to this place many times for dessert but I only found out about these heavy choices just recently.
The place is great to go to with friends and family. But if you find yourself solo, its also a great place to eat. Not intimidating at all. Expect to spend around Php 500 if you want to eat heavy. Otherwise, a cup of coffee and their simple crepes will just set you back around Php 350.

2  Thank Jen18_10
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Light meals, desserts, snacks - these are the menus of Cafe Breton. If you're tipsy after a nightlife? Go to Cafe Breton and sip their freshly brewed selection of coffee. Full after lunch or dinner? Go to Cafe Breton for mouthwatering desserts and milkshakes. Ambiance is nice. Very cozy, welcoming. A good place for small gatherings.

2  Thank Elektra_08
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

They don't really have a wide range of menu at cafe breton. They have sandwiches and crepes and ice creams. But i would have to admit, i keep coming back.
Their mozzarela burger and chicken run are my favorites when it comes to their sandwich. And for the crepe, lemon butter and sugar - the simplest crepe there is.
This resto is a must try. :)

2  Thank scrappydoodledoo