“Crepes and wine!”

Cafe Breton
Ranked #182 of 1,917 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Reviewed 10 September 2013

It was pricey to make my own crepe but it was sooo delicious! Order some white wine with your savory crepe and it will be perfect :)

1  Thank Madamnica

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

I'm always on the lookout for something different from what you're used to - particularly when it comes to dishes. And they offered only the gourmet kind.

Such a cozy and homey place. Great food and ambiance. You're getting your money's worth. You'd want to visit again and again until you get to taste everything.

1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 20 March 2013

went to cafe breton for desserts after a long lunch meeting. i had the adam and eve - it was gorgeous. they have a good selection of coffees as well.

2  Thank waget
Reviewed 24 September 2012

One of my favorite restaurants at Ayala Technohub in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City is Cafe Breton. Tucked in one of the corners of the strip mall, Cafe Breton is well furnished to exude an ambiance of coziness and comfort. Not too large and definitely not too small that you cannot have a good conversation with your friends or family. When it comes to the menu....the variety of choices is superb....omelettes and crepes......sandwiches and salads...from coffee, tea and choco drink. The serving is enough to fill you giving you energy and stamina for the day. You will fill light enough to do your work and completely satisfies your palate for good food. I even celebrated my birthday with my family and normally for a chit chat meet my friends regularly at least once a month. Cafe Breton has really become a good habit.

1  Thank KIMI4812
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Their branch is Timog can hardly be seen from the main street if you are not familiar with the area. Its actually in the street in- between Jollibee and Brother's Burger. Parking can be a problem. You'll be lucky to find one at night. If you are there early (like around 10am), you can find one right in front or of the place. I usually park at Jollibee (hey, I haven't been caught so far). The place have the best crepes in town. I'm not a crepe person myself but so far, I find myself coming back to this place whenever I crave for something sweet. Anything with nutela (le magnifique) on crepe is great! You can also order "a la carte". Meaning, you can choose your own toppings. If you want something heavier, you can try crepe that has cheese, ham and egg on it. Its like eating pancake with egg. They also have one with veals and sausages. I was hesitant at first since I always thought crepe is for dessert but believe me, it was great! You can find these "heavy" types on the inside cover (left) of their menu. I have been to this place many times for dessert but I only found out about these heavy choices just recently.
The place is great to go to with friends and family. But if you find yourself solo, its also a great place to eat. Not intimidating at all. Expect to spend around Php 500 if you want to eat heavy. Otherwise, a cup of coffee and their simple crepes will just set you back around Php 350.

2  Thank Jen18_10