“First time and has exceeded expectations...”
Review of Zucchini's

Zucchini's
Ranked #117 of 1,850 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pasig, Philippines
“First time and has exceeded expectations...”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My partner and I are invited to dine in with relatives tonight at Zucchini's. First impression when we are greeted out front, this is not a so-so restaurant on the block. The atmosphere is quite fancy and I love their wine rack by the wall, I wish we could have one if we have extra space on our house. But anyways, the first thing that they will serve is soup, I might have forgotten to ask for the name of the soup but I guarantee that it is good, it might have been made of pear and pumpkin. Then after a couple of chitchats and what - not, then came the Garden salad topped with duck meat, and I love it! My partner did not say that it was duck meat as I reckon it will not taste that good so I chowed down and did not know what I was eating the whole time I'm munching it, but it is fantastic as the greens and the duck meat truly blends in to the lemony vinaigrette. Then came the main course, we both ordered pork tenderloin and not only it was good to look at, it is also very delicious. The tenderloin has a very subtle taste topped in Alfalfa sprouts with Balsamic vinegar at the side and also has this very crispy chicken/duck skin. Imagine me eating it very slowly in my mouth, the flavors popping and dancing inside my mouth. This is also served with creamy "au gratin" on the side, so eating the tenderloin without rice would not be a problem. After the main course, they served chocolate cake, zucchini and pumpkin cake and another cake which again I had forgotten the name. After indulging on the cakes and expecting nothing else will be served, the unforgettable "Wasabi and Pistachio cake" is placed on our tables. Who would think that wasabi will taste good with pistachio? This is very ingenious and has made our night very special. I will definitely come back and maybe try the Chilean Sea bass or the Angus steaks. Compliments to the chef as he/she/they have made a very good job and Thanks to the whole Ng family for inviting us to one of their special gatherings. :)

• Visited April 2014

Quezon City, Philippines
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have always known food was great in this resto esp. when it was right beside Santis along Timog. A bit pricey though, but worth it. I love the steaks and Chilean Seabass. Onion soup is to die for. Service is professional and attentive. Location is right in front of the first Max's Restaurant. Parking is not a problem.

• Visited May 2013
“Great Restaurant If Money is not an Object”
Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

The food, the wine, the ambiance, the service, everything about this restaurant is wonderful. Highly recommend both their steak and lamb chops. Dining here is a wonderful experience.

Such a wonderful experience, however, does not come cheap as everything here is expensive - yet definitely well worth the cost.

1 Thank qallado
Singapore, Singapore
“wow the agus steak is out of this world”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

the apple pumpin soup is to die for the t-bone steak is succuluent and juicy and no need any sauce and it is tasty by itself

• Visited November 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Nice place, kind of pricey”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We had the onion soup, citrus salad, angus beef cowboy steak, and they were all done quite well. For a restaurant in the Quezon City area, the ambiance is good, as well. Service is professional and the place is clean.

Relative to almost everything else in the area, though, it's rather pricey. Worth the trip for a special occasion, but it isn't a place I'd regularly frequent.

• Visited July 2012