Torre Venezia Suites
Average 3/5
    Hotel Rembrandt(Quezon City)
    Good 3.5/5
    View Hotel
    B Hotel Quezon City(Quezon City)
    Sequoia Hotel(Quezon City)
    Good 3.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 11 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
    Reviewed 26 December 2011

Staff are friendly and helpful. Apartment was clean enough. Damp smell in the room and not so,clean toilet.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the two bedroom apartment. Stairs are too steep and rooms are not clean enough.
    • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
    2  Thank HND007
    Reviewed 14 December 2011

I thought the hotel was actually in fine shape, there were some renovations going on as we stayed there and it was really making the place look good. our stay was for 9 nights. BUT!!! The service was so so so so terribly poor! Everyone we met (I was there with a group of 7 travellers) was extremely nice and courteous but not one person actually took any interest in fulfilling any of our requests. We were given four rooms to accommodate us and 2 of them (50%) didn't even have hot water. This wasn't fixed for days and when we asked them to see to it (perhaps after the 4th time we asked) they just moved us to another room (at midnight mind you). They screwed us in our booking also and we had to pay more than they had advertised online, we asked to see the hotel manager hoping he/she could take some action about our requests falling on deaf ears and then being significantly over charged, despite several promises from staff that the manager would contact us ASAP, he/she NEVER DID! It was nothing short of atrocious: with a smiling face. I would have to recommend anyone thinking of staying at this hotel to seriously look elsewhere, even if you have to pay a few extra $$$ at least you'll be looked after, this place is JUST NOT WORTH IT! (oh and the street noise is also a huge problem, I slept with ear-plugs and was still woken up several times each night)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
    3  Thank Craig I
    Reviewed 4 December 2011

I booked this hotel through Hotel.com and was dissappointed when I arrived to be given a room with none of the facilities listed on Hotel.com. I was interested to note that the Hotel.com booking I had had been converted by someone into a expedia.com booking for a lesser room. The hotel and I could not work out how this happened. Please explain Hotel.com. In anycase they found a room with some, but not all of the facilities I thought I was getting. The room was clean and modern. The restaurant is being renovated at present and hence the free breakfast was delivered in styrofoam tray each morning - you get used to it. The gym and simming pool were small but adequate. The reception staff had no knowledge of the surrounding neighbourhood in terms of shopping or restaurants, but there is a Robinsons supermarket close by and plenty of western chain and local eateries. I would stay here again as it was a interesting and convenient location for those working on missions for the government departments near the Elliptical Road. Free internet connection keep timing out frequently. I was on 6th floor, and can be a bit noisy but good sleep with help of ear plugs.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are entirely internal rooms without any windows.
    • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
    1  Thank GedandNick
    Reviewed 3 December 2011

Stayed for 3 nights, first night had to call the maintenance bec hot water is not working, they charged me P150/Nyt for parking, when we saw the parking it was soooo steel, 45degree angle going down the basement (it was a road to hell--literally) and it also stinks down there, smells like a paint thinner with a mix of mold in it! The room is not what I expected it to be, the bed slides, the cushion on the couch slides, floors are cold (u guys should put carpet, instead of the slippery tiles)--another thing there is no outside call (in a hotel, excuse me?!) and also they can't even connect ur call in the room, we decided to park in front hoping no drunkard will bang it, and asked the guard to pls watch over it ( we never parked back in the basement, it useless ) and I wasn't even able to get my money back bec I already paid for 3 nights not knowing how horrible the parking is!!! Only upside is the free wifi and breakfast. Hotel facilities is junk! Junk! Junk! I'm not coming back and I would not recommend it to anyone

• Stayed: November 2011