I stayed at this hotel for a multiple times already.. and I must say I always had a wonderful/restful sleep.. WIfi in the room..The sheets are clean and soft, pillows are very good and it feels very homey.. Its even close to good restaurants (both expensive and affordable ones)..
I just wish they had more receptionist/food servers to attend to their guests promptly... Sometimes they get grumpy because of too many concerns from guests... It also take s a while to serve breakfast because there is only one waiter serving... Though the hotel rooms are upto the 5th or 6th floor, I was once given a unit at the 16th floor where it takes time for elevators to reach.. so my advise is, try to stay at 6th floor or below.. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ah...Italy! A country rich in culture, mysterious and has an extensive history. Each city offers something different. There's an adventure at every corner. Romance can happen anywhere. It's also going to be an expensive and long trip. What if you don't have the money or the time to go there? We have the solution to your travel woes. TORRE VENEZIA SUITES, a 26-storey luxury hotel at the heart of Quezon City, Philippines, offers to give you a taste of Italy at a fraction of the cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your Torre Venezia Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Venezia Hotel Quezon City
- Torre Venezia Suites Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila