This Hotel was nice in appearance and the staff always smile. The unfortunate part is that they schedule weddings and parties every night on the weekend and don't inform the guest until the after the fact. Loud base vibrates your room until midnight or 1am. People running up and down the halls laughing and screaming. The staff are unwilling to turn down the volume. The smile at you ad tell you "No, I am sorry!" There is never a manager or supervisor on duty to speak with.
The rooms are filled with smoke, which wasn't too unexpected. It was disappointing t say the least. I brought a very large group to this hotel and I don't think that any would want to return. We will be looking for another Hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sulo Riviera is a historic landmark hotel in Quezon City with 71 spacious and tastefully appointed guest rooms, 3 restaurants and 10 functions rooms. The hotel is conveniently located at the heart of Quezon City and is a stone's throw away from major commercial and business establishments as well as top government offices and agencies. Reserve now at The Sulo Riviera Hotel in Quezon City and get instant confirmation online. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Sulo Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sulo Riviera Hotel Quezon City
- The Sulo Riviera Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila