At 7:30 AM the hammers started - room was dirty and the bell boy ran around with a can of bug spray in the bedroom and bathroom. This is a $100 a night hotel - supposed to be good, but stay away. Breakfast is included in the rate but while the fruit is good the hot dishes were cold.
I needed to buy a card for internet access - US$16 a day! Incredible.
The only saving item is a 24 hour McDonalds across the road. At least I can get hot food there.
This Sulo Hotel is under new ownership and is being refurbished, but they didn't advertise or disclose the work, and did not lower the rate or do anything to offset the lack of quality. It is truly appalling what they are subjecting guests to! They had a wedding yesterday and the guests had to deal with incredibly loud hammering. Imagine!
They advertise a business center - it is the copier and computer at the front desk! Imagine!
No bar - it's a lobby bar and doesn't exist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sulo Riviera is a historic landmark hotel in Quezon City with 71 spacious and tastefully appointed guest rooms, 3 restaurants and 10 functions rooms. The hotel is conveniently located at the heart of Quezon City and is a stone's throw away from major commercial and business establishments as well as top government offices and agencies. Reserve now at The Sulo Riviera Hotel in Quezon City and get instant confirmation online. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sulo Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sulo Riviera Hotel Quezon City
- The Sulo Riviera Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila