Fersal Hotel Annapolis - Cubao
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
US$99
US$84
Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
US$55
US$52
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$29
US$98
US$74
Agoda.com
B Hotel Quezon City(Quezon City)
US$80
US$80
US$53
Agoda.com
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$32
US$77
US$63
Agoda.com
All reviewsaraneta centerfree breakfastroom rate isclean roomsnice roomeasy accessnice hotelmanilabackpackerstaxigatewaylrtreceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I stay just one night there, but positive very good service and the room are clean, its a fair for the price, clean and no noise. Very friendly Service from the reception and kitchen. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: For a fair price a good hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ttlad
Reviewed 20 September 2012

A budget hotel. We stayed here for a night in a small, very simple, yet, cozy room (standard) and it was pleasant. They don't have an elevator so we had to walk through the stairs to go to our room in the 4th floor. We only encountered two problems - the pressure of water is weak and they forgot to leave us bath towels, but I just gave them a call regarding this, and after a few minutes, they handed us our towels.
Staffs are friendly and accomodating. I just wish they have a complimentary water to drink, but yeah, it was a budget hotel, so we didn't expect that much as well.
Overall, it was an 'okay' stay.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms located in the lower levels, they don't have an elevator. Its exhausting to walk going up to 4th floor especially if you're tired walking around cubao, plus, you need to walk for 10 minutes if you're coming from the malls and restaurants and bus/jeep terminals in the area - or if you don't want to walk, get a tricycle.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Ickay
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed here because we needed a place to crash after a drinking session with my friends last Saturday.

PROS:

We checked in a standard room for only P1,100 24 hour stay with free breakfast. It was very much worth it. The room was clean, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Also one good thing about this hotel is there's no standard checkout time. They base your checkout with the time you checked in.

There are no elevators but the hotel has only four floors so it won't really be a problem.

The breakfast was great and you can ask them to deliver it to your room with no extra charge.

Some problems I've had are as follows:

1) I called to reserve a deluxe room three days before but when we arrived in the hotel, they didn't seem to know that I called in to reserve a room. We're just lucky because there were still two rooms available one standard in the fourth floor and the deluxe room on the first floor. Though we didn't wait long to get our room, it would really be better if they actually pen down reservations.

2) Water pressure is weak. I would think because we were in the fourth floor, but even so. I hope the lower floors have stronger showers.

3) No remote control in the television. Maybe just in our room though, but yes. We need to manually press the buttons to change channels.

Only encountered three problems, things which they could easily improve. Other than that. this is one great hotel to stay in. And yes, I'd definitely stay here again. =)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Meisaia
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I stayed here just for a night just looking for some place to crash since that our trip to Baler is way to early for me and my neice. Locations ideal for travelers(10 mins walk to gateway/araneta center and 5- 10 mins walk to any bus stations). Rooms are clean and price is reasonable.Staff are very friendly and they always smile. Didn' i tell you that they offer 12 hours stay for travelers.

I will deffinitely recommend Fersal Inn/Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ajula
Reviewed 1 February 2012

We enjoyed every minute of our two weeks @ your hotel. Your front desk staff were very welcoming and professional. Thank you so much for making our two weeks an enjoyable one. Hope to return again soon as this was my first vacation the philippines....

• Stayed: January 2012