“" A home away from home"”
Review of Hotel 878 Libis

Hotel 878 Libis
Ranked #37 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Pasig, Rizal, Philippines
“" A home away from home"”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We stayed here when it was during habagat...we were checked into a loft room which was really convenient as i had 4 kids with me during our stay. Checking in was hassle free unlike well known hotels it takes forever and the staff are unfriendly but here at 868 accomodating sila and assisted us as we were initially booked for a room with twin beds but we were moved to the loft room na kasya kami lahat. The room was clean as well as the toilet as i am really fussy with the loo. The space was big enough to accomodate my family and they had a kitchenette which was great. Breakfast...well my kids enjoyed and they are picky eaters. We didn't really get to try their restaurant but the good thing is that you can order your favorite take out and have delivered to your room. The staff very accomodating and friendly other big named hotels can take lessons from here :-). As i am from Pasig whenever we pass the hotel my kids would always point out that we stayed there and want to stay again! Thank you Hotel 868 the stay was well remembred and the price well worth it affordable cya and the staff assisting you with smiles well that was priceless!!! Given the chance again i don't need to go on the internet to search for other places i definately know where to go "a home away from home"!!! Keep up the good work worth recommending!

Room Tip: the loft room if you have kids with you
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Cezarah C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I never thought that this hotel would be that good. The staffs are essential part of my hotel experience - friendly, always-smiling and very accommodating. I just thought that the hotel should increase the % corporate discounts that way folks working nearby will be able to experience this awesome hotel more often. On the other hand, I wish there's a refrigerator on the Loft type room. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Select the garden view loft type room, it's the best for budget traveler looking for a good plac...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Mark M
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Booked for 3 nights on this hotel, the only concern that I have is that on the edges of the aircon there is some space which leads to mosquitos going inside the room. Stayed on the St Ignatius side and have no problem with the other side unlike the one that my friend occupied. I was charged for the towel wherein that should be changed everyday. Despite of the things that bothered me I would still recommend this hotel for the cleanliness, the friendly staff, and the free wifi.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank yours_mine_us
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Employees of hotel 878 are friendly, they are also there for you especially Sir Dwell.
but when come to calculations of bills. lots of rooms to improvement.
Hotel black out for a night, air-con not cooling and there is no phone line for 2 days.
poor house keeping, when i put up the sign please make up room no one does it.
Cafe staff did not send me my food, require me to do a follow up.
and did not get back to me once she have the answer why my food isn't been serve yet,
they just reply me i did not place an order, that is the worst excuse which i ever heard off.
i sincerely hope that the management will look into this grey area.

Room Tip: Never choose a room with city view very noisy
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank AlsonKee
isabelg878, Manager at Hotel 878 Libis, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Dear AlsonKee,
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on your stay in Hotel 878. We are happy that you stayed with us and would like you to know that we have acted on all your well-meaning and helpful comments.
We look forward to welcome you on your next visit us and assure you of our best efforts to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
Very truly yours,
Ms. Mavie Bantilan
Head - Hotel Operations

Travellers are raving about these Quezon City hotels

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 25 June 2012

i stayed here for one night for my cousin wedding all the staff are good and very helpful the breakfast meal was great and the chef was very nice and the staff, our room was clean and very neat and cozy to sleep in. i am satisfied to stay here again, when i go back there for a holiday. internet connection was good.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank tameir88
Dear Tameir88,
Thank you for your very encouraging comments regarding your stay in Hotel 878 last June.
Whenever we receive such positive feedback, it truly gives our staff a boost and encourages us to continue giving the best service we can to our valued guests.
We look forward to welcome you for your next visit.
Very truly yours,
Ms. Mavie Bantilan
Head - Hotel Operations
Ar Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Positive:
1. Very near to Eastwoods Libis.
2. Rooms are affordable.
3. Rooms are quite clean.

Negative:
1. You will hear the noise of libis road specially if it's traffic.
2. There's no aircon at lobby.
3. They have parking lot but it's renovated car wash or car shop.
4. No enough bellboy to help you.

Best place for short time only.

Room Tip: Choose the room far away from libis road.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert A
isabelg878, Manager at Hotel 878 Libis, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Dear Mr. Robert A.,

Thank you for your review. However, it is unfortunate that you decided to share your comments about your visit at Hotel 878 almost 1 year after you stayed with us in July 2011. We would have been most happy to address your concerns sooner.

We appreciate and welcome your positive comments -- our location, affordable prices and cleanliness. These are really what we constantly wish to give our guests-- value for money. Our guests can opt to choose the type of rooms or accommodation they wish, depending on their budget as well as their sensitivities....We would like to assure you that our hotel lobby is fully air conditioned, our parking lot is ample and convenient and we offer free parking to all our hotel guests. Our concierge service is alert to serve our valued guests at all times -- all they have to do is ask for assistance.

Please consider staying with us once again when you come this way....We look forward to have the chance to welcome you to Hotel 878 sometime in the future...
Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I wanted to avoid the Alay Lakad rush and we decided to book a stay with Hotel 878 since it was the nearest and cheapest hotel near my work. Making a reservation was easy and convenient enough, I just had to call and make a reservation. I asked for an early check in and when I arrived at 11:00AM they already let me check in. I chose the St. Ignatius room view since the other rooms were facing C5 and it would be impossible to get some sleep. The staff were very friendly and always greeted you. The room was okay and provided with what you needed. They also had free local calls which was great. The Wifi was for free and was fast. Breakfast of the day was adobo and egg which was good. Overall good stay, will definitely stay here again, especially when there are cheaper rates and promos.

Room Tip: Choose the St. Ignatius view if you want to get a good night's sleep. Ask for a room in the lowe...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank iCa_Cheng
isabelg878, Manager at Hotel 878 Libis, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
Hi ICa_Cheng,
Thank you for taking time to write regarding your stay in Hotel 878.
We appreciate your positive comments about our affordable rates, convenient location and the convenience of free WIFI, free city calls and delicious breakfast.
But most of all, the praise you gave to our staff is the most important - for this will inspire them to continue giving their best service at all times.
Hotel 878 is truly where you get what matters most!
Maraming Salamat, Po.....