Since my friends live in Quezon City, it made sense for me to stay at a nearby hotel. If you don't know Manila, traffic is horrendous. I usually stay in Makati/Malati since that is the business/upscale shopping district, but it can take forever to go from there to Quezon City. If you have business to do in Quezon, then I highly recommend Lemon Tree Inn. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the rooms very clean, and most importantly, MODERN with AC, refrigerator, flat-screen. The room was nicely furnished and looked new and modern. For the same price, you wouldn't get as nice accomodations in say Ermita or Makati. There is not even a comparison! I was very comfortable for my 3 nights. There is a hospital across the street called Capital Medical so you can just tell the taxi driver to take you there.
The one negative, which they need to change, is the way internet (wi-fi) is used. It's free and works pretty well, but you have to log-in every single time you want to use it. In today's modern world, who wants to do that? I couldn't use ichat since my iphone wasn't always connected. This was extremely annoying! A pleasant positive was the small amount of laundry I needed cleaned only cost $150 pesos and took only one day to get back to me nicely folded. Overall, a very great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in one of the busiest cities in Metro Manila, the Lemon Tree Inn provides cozy and well appointed rooms, furnished to suit the needs of any traveler. Rooms are spotless and clean, giving a home away from home ambiance, providing amenities to satisfy one's craving for a quiet and comfortable stay. Offered services are free Wi-Fi access, airport transfers, laundry and dry cleaning, daily housekeeping, room service, free parking and in-room spa treatments. The Figaro Coffee Company at the ground floor of the hotel offers a variety of food choices in the menu, and the best local coffee. Located in the heart of Quezon City, Lemon Tree Inn provides accessibility to most needed services like malls, supermarkets, restaurants, transportation, banks, health and wellness facilities, places of worship and entertainment. The hotel likewise offers free Wi-Fi connection, parking and easy access to public transport such as taxis, buses, jeepneys and MRT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lemon Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel Quezon City
- Lemon Tree Inn Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila