“Romantic and great for celebrations”

Ninyo Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 1,850 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Romantic and great for celebrations”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Best to call and reserve in advance as their casitas/cabanas are very limited. Also asked if rose petals could be set up, it was possible for a minimal fee. We celebrated our anniversary here. The set up was great and what I really liked about it is the ambiance since you have privacy in your own cabana. We enjoyed the food, I actually tried their degustation course and enjoyed it. Loved the food, the price was quite high but not too steep for fine dining.

The only downside is that since you are located outside the restaurant, it's not very easy to call for assistance.

Dined last Apr 2012

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Judith_Cabanatan

“i still love it!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

my hubby and i first tried the degustation course back in 2008 - when it was still called inyo's. we loved the surf and turf - salmon and hanging tender steak and i couldn't forget the wasabi fried oysters. i brought the family here to celebrate my brother's birthday a week ago and they also loved the food. service was awesome, when the waiter found out it was my brother's birthday (no one told him), my brother's panna cotta was decorated with a happy birthday note and a candle.all in all, definitely going back whenever we can or if there are special occasions as ninyo's is a great place to dine with the family or if you want a romantic date with your hubby.

• Visited March 2014
Iligan, Philippines
“The best that Quezon City can offer”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I took my fiance here to pop the question. For ambiance, romance, the upscale food at a normal price....there is NOTHING anywhere that can beat Ninyo's. When my fiance excused herself, I got the waiter to take the engagement ringto the chef and have him place it on the top of her dessert. He was all smiles when he learned what I needed.

If I lived in Quezon City, I would be here often. Don't go anywhere else. Come to Ninyo's for the best experience ever.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank armygruntjoe
“FIne Dining in Loyola Heights”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

When there are special occasions (e.g., birthdays) that fall on weekdays, our go-to place is Ninyo's. When we have special people we want to invite on a weeknight, it has to be at Ninyo's. When we need to talk/discuss matters with family or friends in a quiet place, Ninyo's is it. And it has never failed us.

The ambiance is lovely both inside and outside the resto where there are gazebos that add a special touch to dining or, maybe, even marriage proposals?

We've been to Ninyo's so often and have quite a few favorites: hanging tender blade, chicken teriyaki with foie, salpicao, honey glazed salmon, pasta with shrimp and chorizo, the wasabi oysters, the wasabi platter - to name a few. For dessert we always have trio of creme brulee (chocolate, original and coffee) but the mango pavlova is also good.

NInyo has never failed us all these years and we shall not stop going back again and again.

• Visited October 2013
Rome, Italy
“Asked for a Wagyu ribeye medium-well, got a medium-rare!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

... and it wasn't even my first choice of cut, but what I wanted wasn't available. Ah, well.

The ambiance at Ninyo's was beautiful as always, and they seemed to be doing a brisk business. When we got in at 6:10pm there was already a couple dining (amazing as they opened at 6pm), and before we left two of the outer tables and two of the inner tables were already occupied.

Their menu has expanded so the online menus on sites such as Munchpunch are no longer reliable. They have an expanded list of appetizers and mains, and an extra pasta or two if I remember correctly.

We ordered the wasabi oyster appetizer and it was delicious as always! Plump oysters in a crunchy breading, topped with wasabi. Mmmm. Then we had two ribeyes and a hanging tender steak (should have been cooked medium-well and medium-rare, respectively), but as I mentioned, parts of my ribeye were far too rare as to be the color of raw meat and hard to cut so I gave those parts to my brother, who prefers his meat rare.

We also ordered the Chocolate! Chocolate Cake dessert to share (see photo) and that was perfection. Absolute perfection. And it came with a milkshake shot!

All in all, we'll be back at Ninyo's again. It takes more than a rare steak to keep me away.

• Visited July 2013