“First Anniversary :)”

Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My boyfriend surprised me here with a dinner date for our first anniversary. The food was so good. I had this perfectly cooked salmon on what seemed like wasabi flavored mashed potatoes. This totally messed with my brain but i wasn't complaining. It was so different and so good and the wasabi wasn't spicy at all but more of the taste of wasabi. This place is perfect for special occasions to spend with your special someone. :)

1  Thank Innah G

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary here. My wife called in advance to reserve the cabana and asked if we can bring our 1 year old baby along. The restaurant owner was kind enough to accommodate our request and even lent us her granddaughter’s high chair. When we arrived at the restaurant, the waiter ushered us to our table/cabana. The whole place was really romantic and beautiful. The table was well set-up with flower centerpiece, candle lights and even rose petals neatly arranged on the table. There were water fountains and even a fishpond which our daughter enjoyed. We had the following: Pumpkin soup, Oysters Trio , Shitake Salad, Honey Glazed Grilled Salmon, US Hanger Steak and Mango pavlova. The trio of oysters was suggested by our waiter, the Rockefeller and baked oysters with duck liver it was really delicious. These two oyster dishes are highly recommended. The steak was a bit tough considering it was cooked medium rare. Our baby loved the risoni that came with the steak. The salmon however was cooked to perfection. Portioning of the main courses was on the small side (well thats for me). Over all it was a nice experience. I will give the food a rating of 6/10. The service of the waiter was satisfactory. He made sure that everything is well taken care of even though he was in charge of all the cabanas.

1  Thank Manoy0125
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Best to call and reserve in advance as their casitas/cabanas are very limited. Also asked if rose petals could be set up, it was possible for a minimal fee. We celebrated our anniversary here. The set up was great and what I really liked about it is the ambiance since you have privacy in your own cabana. We enjoyed the food, I actually tried their degustation course and enjoyed it. Loved the food, the price was quite high but not too steep for fine dining.

The only downside is that since you are located outside the restaurant, it's not very easy to call for assistance.

Dined last Apr 2012

1  Thank Judith_Cabanatan
Reviewed 22 March 2014

my hubby and i first tried the degustation course back in 2008 - when it was still called inyo's. we loved the surf and turf - salmon and hanging tender steak and i couldn't forget the wasabi fried oysters. i brought the family here to celebrate my brother's birthday a week ago and they also loved the food. service was awesome, when the waiter found out it was my brother's birthday (no one told him), my brother's panna cotta was decorated with a happy birthday note and a candle.all in all, definitely going back whenever we can or if there are special occasions as ninyo's is a great place to dine with the family or if you want a romantic date with your hubby.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I took my fiance here to pop the question. For ambiance, romance, the upscale food at a normal price....there is NOTHING anywhere that can beat Ninyo's. When my fiance excused herself, I got the waiter to take the engagement ringto the chef and have him place it on the top of her dessert. He was all smiles when he learned what I needed.

If I lived in Quezon City, I would be here often. Don't go anywhere else. Come to Ninyo's for the best experience ever.

1  Thank armygruntjoe