1. Accommodating and polite staff.
2. Parmesan cheese is free upon request.
3. Food is okay.
1. According to one of its female staff, the restaurant changed management last Thursday, July 18, 2013, so the LASAGNA was removed from its menu. I escape me and could not imagine why did their management decided to do that. I've never saw any Italian inspired restaurant that does not have Lasagna in their menu.
2. The new menu didn't have pictures. I believe it should have since this would help its customer decide on what to order.
3. Bread sticks were tough even if you dip it in the mixture of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. Not recommended for customers who do not have strong teeth.
4. Their staff would serve the mixture of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil in very small quantities. Now considering that one of its purpose is to soften the very tough bread sticks provided,
5. I find their prices too expensive considering that they are not as well known as other well established Italian inspired restaurants in the metro.
6. It would be best to just have piped-in music since the monitors showing Italian concerts only distracts its customers.
7. The restaurant doesn't have its own toilet facilities. According to another female staff, if you need to use one, you need to go inside Gateway mall. Unfortunately it would take around 10-15 minutes for one to go to/come back from the nearest available facility which is inside the mall.
WILL I RECOMMEND VA'PENSIERO ARANETA CENTER CUBAO TO OTHERS: No and if I would learn that people I know might go there, I would not hesitate to share with them my experience hoping to make them aware and on what to expect. .
WILL I DINE AGAIN AT VA'PENSIERO ARANETA CENTER CUBAO: I'm not sure if I might, but if I would, it's one of those places at the bottom of my list.