“Christmas Party 2013 Beyond Expectation”
Review of Eurotel North Edsa

Eurotel North Edsa
Ranked #47 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Calamba, Philippines
“Christmas Party 2013 Beyond Expectation”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We use the Germany function room to celebrate our Christmas Party 2013 get-together with friends. I was hued on the room design they provided - elegant, sooo classy and big enough for all of us. Since we have some sort of sharing our learning, the room is also equipped with audio visual equipment like wide screen, microphones, tools where we can hook up laptop for presentation. It is also wifi ready with fast connection. While waiting, the wide screen has a read karaoke where we can also sing. Catered food served are also sumptuous. Overall, I love the experience with the function room they provided for us.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I've been hearing about Eurotel actually. In fact, they have a branch (Pedro Gil) just near my place but wasn't able to avail any of their services until last December 20, 2013, Friday.

Had a Christmas party held in one of their function rooms located at the second floor in Eurotel North Edsa. It was a rainy weekend night, a lot of people kept going in and out of the building and the first impression that was established in my mind, was that despite the heavy rains outside, they still managed to keep the lobby clean, pleasant and attractive. The staff were all friendly too.

I don't mind using the restroom if it is clean and user-friendly (you know what I mean hihi). And to tell you honestly, both the restrooms located at the second floor near the elevator and the one inside our venue were all good enough for me- well sanitized.

Had a tour in two of their rooms and find those very economical and comforting. I know my few hours of stay there was not enough but definitely my EUROTEL experience won't be my first and last.

Still looking forward to have a staycation at the no. 1 Business hotel.

Why don't you try it!

• Stayed December 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I was amazed with the facilities and amenities at Eurotel EDSA North branch . The hotel is located a few minutes from bus station, MRT station, SM North EDSA by just crossing the overhead walkway , Trinoma barely 10 minutes and there are a lot of restaurants nearby ( Quezon Avenue and West Avenue ) . When i inspected their functions rooms, It was fully booked !!!! With amenities like projector, audio, (plus a videoke setup hehehe). Great for business or social functions. Got two elevators, and a relatively wide lobby. The food is good.

Got to inspect some of the rooms and they all fit my standard. I definitely will recommend this hotel to anyone who are planning to visit the country and Metro Manila.....

Room Tip: i suggest to book the studio room which is ideal for 2 persons.
Malabon, Philippines
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Eurotel North Edsa was more than what I expected it to be.
I was there for a group function last Friday. The Germany room is just one of the many function rooms they have. And I find it very good. With amenities like projector, audio, (plus a videoke setup hehehe).

Great for business or social functions.

Got two elevators, and a relatively wide lobby.

The food is good.

With a quick tour in two of their rooms, I would definitely want to try their accommodation soon.

Malabon, Philippines
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The location of course,is my number one concern and thankfully, they are located right there just in front of SM City North EDSa which basically made it so easy to find.Of course,the color of their building standout as well.
We held our get together at Germany Function Room which could accomodate 30-50 pax and still there's plenty of space to move around
The food they served is superb and the staff is so friendly.The room temperature is a-ok,not too cold and not too hot for my liking.
The function room we got,is perfectly fine for a small gathering.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 21 December 2013

After a party which was held in one of Eurotel's function rooms, I and two of my kids stayed overnight in their Suite 1 room. It was my kids' first time to experience the accommodation of Eurotel and I am happy with the convenience they had found in the hotel. My 6-year old daughter actually requested to stay alone in the room while me and my son were attending the party. That would only proved that she's comfortable and feel secured and that the hotel is really a family friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: Their suite rooms are the best!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Pasig, Philippines
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The staff are friendly and accommodating. Got all my queries answered and requests delivered on time. Would recommend this hotel to local and foreign tourists who love to shop. SM North EDSA, one of the biggest malls in the Philippines, is just a stone throw away while Trinoma Mall is just a 15 minute walk away from the hotel. Will bring my family here next time.