“Good place for Friends Get Together”
Review of Eurotel North Edsa

Eurotel North Edsa
Ranked #47 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed 27 December 2013

It was my first time in Eurotel North Edsa when I have attended a simple Christmas party. I have to say that they have a good function room and I really did not know that they do have function rooms. Food is fine and their setup in the function room is nice. The rest room in clean and the staff were polite, one of their staff assist me and carried the big bag I brought from the entrance to the function room in second floor. Also, I happened to view the Euro Suite 2 and the standard room which looks accommodating. They have two elevators which gives comfort to the travelers. Their main lobby is beautiful. I like the Euro designs.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

It was our first time to go to Eurotel which made me excited. What more, it will be a Christmas Party together w/ colleagues. Amazed with the function room they provided us - pleasing and elegant to the eyes. Room is also spacious where we can have our parlor games and share our learning thru talks. Equipped also with audio visuals that made our party memorable. Food served is also well presented and good to taste.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We use the Germany function room to celebrate our Christmas Party 2013 get-together with friends. I was hued on the room design they provided - elegant, sooo classy and big enough for all of us. Since we have some sort of sharing our learning, the room is also equipped with audio visual equipment like wide screen, microphones, tools where we can hook up laptop for presentation. It is also wifi ready with fast connection. While waiting, the wide screen has a read karaoke where we can also sing. Catered food served are also sumptuous. Overall, I love the experience with the function room they provided for us.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I've been hearing about Eurotel actually. In fact, they have a branch (Pedro Gil) just near my place but wasn't able to avail any of their services until last December 20, 2013, Friday.

Had a Christmas party held in one of their function rooms located at the second floor in Eurotel North Edsa. It was a rainy weekend night, a lot of people kept going in and out of the building and the first impression that was established in my mind, was that despite the heavy rains outside, they still managed to keep the lobby clean, pleasant and attractive. The staff were all friendly too.

I don't mind using the restroom if it is clean and user-friendly (you know what I mean hihi). And to tell you honestly, both the restrooms located at the second floor near the elevator and the one inside our venue were all good enough for me- well sanitized.

Had a tour in two of their rooms and find those very economical and comforting. I know my few hours of stay there was not enough but definitely my EUROTEL experience won't be my first and last.

Still looking forward to have a staycation at the no. 1 Business hotel.

Why don't you try it!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I was amazed with the facilities and amenities at Eurotel EDSA North branch . The hotel is located a few minutes from bus station, MRT station, SM North EDSA by just crossing the overhead walkway , Trinoma barely 10 minutes and there are a lot of restaurants nearby ( Quezon Avenue and West Avenue ) . When i inspected their functions rooms, It was fully booked !!!! With amenities like projector, audio, (plus a videoke setup hehehe). Great for business or social functions. Got two elevators, and a relatively wide lobby. The food is good.

Got to inspect some of the rooms and they all fit my standard. I definitely will recommend this hotel to anyone who are planning to visit the country and Metro Manila.....

Room Tip: i suggest to book the studio room which is ideal for 2 persons.
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Eurotel North Edsa was more than what I expected it to be.
I was there for a group function last Friday. The Germany room is just one of the many function rooms they have. And I find it very good. With amenities like projector, audio, (plus a videoke setup hehehe).

Great for business or social functions.

Got two elevators, and a relatively wide lobby.

The food is good.

With a quick tour in two of their rooms, I would definitely want to try their accommodation soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

The location of course,is my number one concern and thankfully, they are located right there just in front of SM City North EDSa which basically made it so easy to find.Of course,the color of their building standout as well.
We held our get together at Germany Function Room which could accomodate 30-50 pax and still there's plenty of space to move around
The food they served is superb and the staff is so friendly.The room temperature is a-ok,not too cold and not too hot for my liking.
The function room we got,is perfectly fine for a small gathering.