“value for money and friendly staff”

Robbinsdale Residences
Ranked #34 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I arrived last 19th May 2013 and I booked at Robbinsdale. I'm delightful when I saw the staff in the front desk smiling and greeted me. The staffs are kind, accomodating and friendly. I will recommend this hotel to all business travellers because it is close to everything. Reasonable price with comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Rose R
There are newer reviews for Robbinsdale Residences

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I was in town due to a death in the family and the hotel was booked for us by my cousin who is very familiar w/ this hotel. hotel lobby was clean. when you get to the floor of your room, the hallway is dark and very difficult to see. rooms was clean but small. there were 3 of us and the hotel accomodated us w/ another bed. the room has good a/c and refrigerator. internet is free but it's inconsistent. the room comes w/ free breakfast. be aware that the free breakfast only allows you to have one cup of coffee. after your one cup, they will charge you. they didn't tell us this after our 3 day. the servers at the restaurant doesnt appear to know how to speak english or to convey info to their guest. front desk staff was very accomodating. this is also a hotel for students. we saw students sitting around in the lobby at night accessing the internet.

the hotel is near a mall and a major strip, so getting a cab or tricycle isn't a problem. it's also close to relatives that we were here to see. price of the hotel was great. it was cheap and I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank SocaliScan
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is below average hotel, bed sheets,towel are worn out,hallway are dimmed (because of the poor lighting)combined with worn paint.A lot of small roaches and ants are crawling at night.This is a hotel/college dorm since their is a lot of student staying in the hotel and a lot of room are open while they are sleeping,the hallway of the university that I attended are in better shape than this hotel. However behind of this poor condition the staff are four star level.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Greg1234-47
Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is a quaint hotel. room was ok but seeing the bars on the windows was a little dis-concerning.

I had a room on the 4th floor good A/c, hot water and fridge in the room. I arrived late from the united states with jet lag in full swing. The area that the hotel is in Looks gloomy at night with kids racing up and down the street on motorbikes. Also very important. Google the address of the hotel, The cabbies will not know where this place is. Breakfast is ok but talk slowly for the waiter.

As far as noise in the room, unless you left your window open you heard nothing from the street,. the staff is very helpful and accommodating. location 2 blocks away from the mall. and metro. trikes readily available. since you are off the main strip having the front desk hail you a taxi is easy also.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank PaulA851
Reviewed 8 December 2012

we stayed here for three nights...the room assigned to us were quite huge but its okay..it's like a family room with dining table,receiving area with TV..we had two rooms and one room has is own bath room..since the room we had have two rooms,we hoped that there are two key cards too...my friend and i weren't able to enter our room late in the evening because we don't have our key card because if we take with us the key card, the power inside the whole room will be off and some of our schoolmates were sleeping inside..we don't want to disturb them so we wait until 4am,the wake up call for us to enter our room...and by the way,i hope the noise inside every rooms can't be heard in the hallway...

Room Tip: choose a room depending on your need..
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Arianne Jane P
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We got this hotel due because its near the place where we need to go the next day.
Room are very average, basic. Lighting is gloomy. It is newly renovated but old design. Staff are ok but they lack the skills of other hotel staff.
Finally, I went down to the coffee shop around 930am to get some coffee. I ordered twice but no coffee came. I just went back to my room disappointed.
Will definitely not go back here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank leftcorner
Reviewed 16 January 2012

3 rooms here for a week, 15 year old daughter, husband, and myself in one, aunt and uncle in another, and brother in the last. The staff (front desk, restaurant, and housekeeping) is very nice, kind, attentive, but the place itself is kind of bare bones. Rooms were a good size, lots of storage. We had a very loud aircon unit, which helped drown out the roosters crowing in the morning (what is with all of the roosters in the Philippines?). There were cockroaches and other weird creepycrawlers in our rooms (as there are in many tropical type hotels, I know!). It probably didn't help that room service leftovers (which we didn't order) were left in the hallway for days. Mall (with S&M, McD's) conveniently close, lots of fast food places close, Starbucks(!) close, breakfast included was ok, no great shakes, but the wait staff were so nice in the mornings. Ummm, I wouldn't probably recommend to anyone who is too fussy. For us, we were there for a wedding, and so this hotel was convenient to attend nearby family functions.

Room Tip: Not sure there are any differentiating rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family