“New Hub for the Young”

Ranked #1,260 of 1,782 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$26 - US$129
Cuisines: Grill, American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: BBB is a fast-casual restaurant that features Gourmet sandwiches and delicious Burger Rice meals, pasta and chicken tenders Our burgers are made from fresh, pure-beef burger patties infused with our special seasonings, grilled and smoked to juicy perfection, sitting on our special dill and onion mayo, topped with cheese, lettuce and tomato, and encased in a special country bun. See us today!
Quezon City, Philippines
“New Hub for the Young”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

My nephews and nieces all swear by their huge burgers and not a week passes that one or two of them does not pass for a bite or a take away. "Far cry from the commercial fast food joints that pepper the metro", they unanimously say.One of them, who spends Christmas holidays in Los Angeles, insists the burgers resemble the real beefy thing she gets in the US.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Leslie C

Dutch Harbor
“Not your average burger......but Bigger & Better...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

The first time we went here there was no one inside, i thought maybe we should pick another place to eat, but we decided to give it a try. Their burgers are much better then the average burger, having that grilled added taste to it along with being exceptional size, & their wedges are much better then their fries.. They have a simple menu, most of the servings being burgers sizing from 1/4 to 1/3, their rice meals is ok if you just want the meat, & rice. Once you tried their burgers you probably wouldn't want to go to them other places to have some fast food, their quality is way much better then the average burger...

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank avjoe
Quezon City
“Big, delicious burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Big Better Burgers is located at the basement food court of Robinsons Magnolia. It's a small, self-service restaurant . I was very satisfied with their Bacon Barbecue Burger (1/3 lb grilled burger). The burgers are big, and really quite better than many of our burger chains in the country. Also tried their teriyaki rice (1/3 grilled burger with shiitake mushrooms in teriyaki sauce), which i found quite average.

Definitely worth the try. .

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank bunko007
Manila, Philippines
“It is yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

Tried this for the first time, a team member is craving for McDonald's burger, but there is none in Rob Magnolia, so we decided to try this out!
We tried the value meal, to be sure, start with the basics. For a quarter pound burger, potato fries (not frozen kind) and a glass of iced lemon tea at P140, it was a good deal.
Burger is grilled just right, with still a lot of the juice still dripping. Standard lettuce and tomato on the bun, which was grilled too.
The dining area is small, so you might have to sit at the common dining area of the food court. But no worries, the staff will still bring your order to your table.
We do not regret the fact that we didn't go for McDo!

Quezon City, Philippines
“By far the best burgers I've tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

I've eaten a lot of burgers, that it makes me wanna throw up whenever I think I'll eat another one. That's what I felt when my partner asked me to accompany her in trying out "the best burger place, ever". And yes, I don't regret going there. It is actually true.

It's a simple place with a few chairs. They're hardcore on burgers-- 90% of their food menu's about it. I tried 3-cheese explosion and after taking a bite, I didn't try anything else.

Their cheese has a perfect layering of flavors. Their burger patties are charbroiled to perfection. Their bread is soft, enveloping the juicy flavors of the patty and its cheeses. Everything is perfect. Grab a Coke and you can call it your comfort food.

I go here, even if I'm not craving for a burger. Somehow, these burgers-- far better than anything else-- makes me forget that I've eaten tons already. It's that good.

• Visited October 2012