“Truly Singapore food and price so reasonable.”
Review of Singapore Chicken Rice - CLOSED

Singapore Chicken Rice
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Telephone + 63 2 440 3888.
Description: Telephone + 63 2 440 3888.
manila
“Truly Singapore food and price so reasonable.”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I visited to Original Singapore Chicken rice cubao one sunday afternoon after church for lunch and order my favorite hainanese chicken rice and laksa, satay that i truly miss so much while working in singapore. I was amazed with the price so affordable foreign food. I always think that it will cost me a lot to tried foreign food like the korea and japan food in manila. Thou the setting is like fast food, i almost mistaken as chow king. The food is cook upon order so is freshly prepared and served hot. The staff were friendly. I notice they served Chili Crab but need 1 day reservation. Will come back for it.

Me and my partner really love the food and brings back memories of singapore. we order some more food mango creme pie and dinosaur yummy! Will definitely recommend to my ferns especially those work in singapore and miss the food now.

• Visited March 2012

Quezon City, Philippines
“Everything instant”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Contrary to what they are saying about authenticity, their laksa tasted so much as an instant noodle soup. Their chicken rice is close yet so far to tasting the Singaporean chicken rice. And lately, we can see that the store is not really well maintained, even the staff looked so bored when they serve their customers. What a waste of investment if the management won't step up and try to improve this place. Literally, some flies are already inside the store!

Manila, Philippines
“Very yummy. Best chicken rice at a wonderful price.”
Reviewed 17 January 2011

We went to this restaurant because of a deal we got from the Internet. I was at first disappointed when we entered the restaurant. The ambiance was that of a fast food chain. The tables and chairs were not as well-maintained as I would like. For some reason, only one air conditioner was turned on so it was a bit warm in the area.

I changed my mind later on. Their Hainanese Chicken with Chicken Rice is probably the best version at PhP98.00!!! The Chicken Rice was perfect and comparable to those I ate and fell in love with when I went to Singapore. It was so much more tasty than those served in that Singapore restaurant that opened in Megamall. If they could only improve on the ginger sauce (it was not swimming in olive oil which is how I like it), then the meal would be budget-perfect.

• Visited January 2011