“Seven Corners Restaurant, Crown Hotel Ortigas Manila: Review”
Review of Seven Corners

Seven Corners
Ranked #246 of 1,982 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our international buffet features seven unique interactive stations that present a variety of international cuisines: Tandoori, Japanese, Western, Salad, Pizza Station, Dessert and Asian Noodle corners. Choose among dishes from U.S. farmed steaks to Tandoori chicken. Enjoy a la carte service and an extensive wine list. Buffet: Breakfast 6am-10:00am Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner 6pm-10:00pm
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The entrance of the restaurant was simple and I thought it was a small but upon entering We saw numerous tables elegantly fixed. The buffet was ready and we saw the usual buffet choices. There were seafoods, soup, lamb, fruits, cakes, Asian delicacies, pizza parlor, ice cream station, chocolate fountain, candies etc. Although I admit that for the price that we paid, I was expecting for more. As a foodie, I would rather comment on the food prepared rather than what is lacking or missing.

As always, my order of eating would be to start with the most delicious and expensive meat. I saw the Lamb chops and steak then followed with sea foods and soup then assorted choices. The salad, fruits, pizza, ice cream and chocolate and drinks came last. I would agree with fellow reviewers that the meat choices saved Seven Corners. The preparation was good and it was not hard to chew. We also had shrimps, clams and crabs which were juicy. My little boy enjoyed experimenting on the different cakes and ice cream. We spent two hours eating slowly while enjoying the luxurious ambiance of Crown Hotel’s Seven Corners Restaurant.

For more Photos of our seven corners experience, please visit my blog at: http://watwatworld.com/2013/09/16/seven-corners-restaurant-crown-hotel-ortigas-manila-review/

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Went to Crown Plaza very recently just this August 6, 2013 for the 2nd time. Both instances was due to a company function.

We had our lunch at Seven Corners. They offer a wide variety of food from salad to main course but of all, they are known for their steak thus upon entering I headed directly to steak station and requested for my steak to be well done.

They offer fresh seafoods which you can request to be cooked and so I have a couple of lobster and shrimp grilled. Yes Lobster, this is one of seven corner unique offering together with fresh oyster and clams.

Upon getting my steak and grilled seafoods I settle down with a miso soup while waiting for my pasta which is an Aglio & Olio pasta which I found taste interesting, it was great. For dessert I tried their No Sugar and Low Fat Buko Pandan Ice Cream which is refreshing to taste.

The steak alone was more than enough for me thus I no longer tried other food but for those with big appetite Seven Corner will suit them from soup, salad, pasta - where you can have freshly cooked, they also have noodles area where you can select your own ingredients, other main course from chicken to pork to beef is also available. They also have selection of sushi and maki. For dessert aside from the Ice Cream they offer some pastries but nothing special.

By the way they dont have beverage station so drinks has to be ordered separately which I think is for additional fee.

All in all it was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Had a great time with my family here. Would be better if the tables aren't too close to each other. I'd prefer it if the next table couldn't eavesdrop on private conversations.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

There was quite a bit of choices but the food was just average. They ran out of oysters halfway through dinner, and they took awhile to refill the other food items. They kept on overcooking my prime rib. For some reason, the cooks don't seem to know the concept of "medium rare". They had a good Indian food spread, but for some reason, no butter chicken. The seafood were all overcooked and dry.

On the positive side, the tuna and salmon sashimi were very fresh. They don't serve it, so you have to know to ask for it. They also do custom rolls, but again, you need to know what to ask for.

One more note, make sure that you don't use the mall entrance to go here. Once the mall closes, it's a long trek through the underground parkade to get back to your car.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I am so excited to bring my sisters and brother and my niece and nephew to this place.
the food choices were not that many, the sea food corner has little in stock when we got there to think we arrive at 12 noon in time for lunch. the steaks were good,so good i have to be back 3 times. the people manning the food station were all amicable. the best thing about this place is it is not crowded ;O) . and my nephew and niece lit up when they tried the chocolate fountain and marshmallow - i guess for what it is worth we enjoyed it because the kids loved it. the Indian food was so good it made me love and craved for it all the time they made me a believer.

John Romelle S, Manager at Seven Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Hi oddlynice

thank you for the review. we are glad your family enjoyed the buffet!