“I have been around the world 3 times and have never tasted something so exotic as cafe Alamid!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ala Eh! Cafe Amadeo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ala Eh! Cafe Amadeo
Cuisines: Philippine, Asian
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

To drink Cafe Alamid or Civet coffee was one of my to do list during my two week stay in the Philippines. I went to a coffee shop in Tagaytay where they serve it, just to be dissapointed. They apparently ran out of this highly sought coffee beens. I went to batangas famous for their cape barako and other beens, I even got food poisoned with a matching diarreah just to come out of that place empty handed. Ailing from my stomach pains I decided to go to SM SouthMall in Las Pinas where there is a small medical clinic, due to the long wait. I came out of the clinic and sat on a small coffee bar "Cafe Amadeo" and long behold my eyes lit up when I saw they are serving Cafe Alamid. Eventhough its against diarreah rules to drink caffein, I told my tummy to man up... we are drinking this cafe alamid. Jenny the barista was very helpful and was very knowlegeable about the beens suggested a few ways to drink it. I had mine the way cafe amadeo serves it, and it was worth the wait, pain and sufferring. Cafe Alamid is truly an exquisite coffee that everyone should try once in their life.

1 Thank Pochologrc