“Delightful dishes!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was the 3rd day after my birthday and I still availed of the promo, so I got my free buffet dinner! I got my share of the birthday song, and so with the other guests who celebrated their birthdays that day. It was an evening worth remembering, what with my close friends who happened to join me that evening. The Japanese food, awesome! The dessert, truly inviting! And other cuisine which will make your palate crave for more. Full and satisfied!

1  Thank bonjet

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The name says itself, Yakimix, you already have an idea what cuisine they are offering. Lots of sushis and other Japanese foods as well as uncooked meats to grill on you own table. But what I love the most in this all-you-can-eat restaurant is their desserts! I really love their desserts! Those macau pudding, mango pudding, panna cotta and other bite sized cupcakes and chocolate shouldn't be missed! You should left some space in your stomach for these desserts! Super thumbs up!
Ambiance is great, waiters & waitresses will greet you a Japanese "welcome" ( I think. Lol) And you will be accompanied by them to your designated table and off you go to the table! The staffs are friendly, offering you drinks if you haven't get one. The comfort room is also clean. You should try here!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love this restaurant. I take all my balikbayan and foreign guests here. It's perfect especially when you don't know what their tastes are because, since they have all kinds of dishes (from Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipino, etc.), everyone can eat what they want. Even vegetarians! Everyone leaves this restaurant happy and satisfied.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I love the desserts. So mouth watering... Eat all you can ice cream and cakes is really what I like best.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

For what it charges, the buffet lunch is worth it. The food may not really be outstanding but the selection is definitely wide and very varied (Japanese, Korean, Pilipino). Replenishment of emptied trays takes a while especially with popular items like shrimp tempura and salmon sashimi but they do come. Meat items are not so tender but it's still a pleasure to do your own creative cooking. Love the desserts. So many cakes and pastries and ice cream. I should have slowed down on the entrees so that I could have had more desserts which, I think, deserve more praise. Come early because this branch (SM North Edsa) gets easily packed.