“the best”

Description: http://www.robinsonsmalls.com/malls_galleria_directory.php
Mauritius
“the best”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

the best hamburger the double rocket was on the adventure of the seas royal carebean crew
the milk shakes wow the onion rings the service excellent overall wonderfull place to enjoy a delicious hamburger

• Visited September 2011

Makati
“Burger and milkshake win”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I've tried both The Original and Rocket Single burgers and I loved them both. It's a refreshing break from the overly salted burgers from other burger chains. The serving is hefty, it's actually hard to finish the burger in one sitting. I've tried the chocolate milkshake it's a winner too.

The cheerful music and the dancing is a welcome distraction.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Animonina
Pasig, Philippines
“Ridiculously overpriced menu, ridiculously small servings”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My friend and I recently ate at the Robinsons Galleria branch. I’ve wanted to dine there ever since it opened a year or two ago. When we got there, there were a few customers and only about three servers. The music and ambience was happy. But we weren’t happy with the food and the price. I ordered their Cheese fries, a solo serving of Rocket wings which is 5 pcs and a Rootbeer float. The Float and the Fries arrived first; then the Wings in less than 15 minutes.

I was fine with the Float because it was yummy with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. But with the Cheese fries, I was disappointed. When the Fries arrived, I had to look closely where the cheese was. It says on the menu that it’s covered in cheddar cheese. They probabaly have a different meaning for covered. Then more disappointment when the Wings arrived. I actually thought I ordered a Kid’s meal because of how small the serving was. It didn’t look appetizing too; probably because of the color of the sauce. Seeing the price for the solo serving of the Wings, I expected average-sized wings. But lo and behold, the wings were tiny. Chicken wings from other restaurants are far bigger and better tasting. I thought I was going to be stuffed with the 5-pc. Wing, but I was mistaken. I was stuffed with Fries instead. Half way thru our meal, the dancing started. That was probably the only interesting part of our meal. Now with the price they have, you would think you’ll be getting what you paid for. Unfortunately, the food is ridiculously expensive and the amount of serving is ridiculously small. I felt cheated and robbed. I should have ordered a burger. Then again, maybe I’m not going to eat there again.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Robi C
Manila, Philippines
“Serves with a Smile”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Johnny Rockets serves quality food and service in a friendly, fun and nostalgic atmosphere, with appetizing starters that can truly make you smile. You'll also have an enjoyable side-entertainment that goes with every meal that you order.

• Visited May 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“The dancing distracts you from the awful food”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have eaten at Johnny Rockets in other countries and (foolishly) assumed it would be the same here. The burger bun tasted weird and the patty itself was an "interesting" taste. OK the fries were passable but the annoying help were more interested in dancing and talking among themselves than serving myself or the 3 other tables here.

if you want a half decent burger try WHAM! burger close by.

• Visited January 2012