“lunch treat..”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 415 2005
“lunch treat..”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Overall experience was good. Nice place and food was delicious. Foods are replenished immediately. Accommodating staffs.

1 Thank Dave A

Tagaytay, Philippines
“Third Date - famished!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were looking for a place to eat along Timog Ave. in QC at a time when we were so hungry and he said he heard about Tramways. We looked for it and we were readily attended to by the receptionist, took our names and found a seat for two. It was almost 1pm and the place was full-packed!

We were already eating when I realized that the price did not include drinks and if ever there is water, it was not served.

The food was average. The price is considerate. The service is good.
So I guess this is just your average place to go and eat unlimited buffet.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MsTonieM
Quezon City, Philippines
“So-So Buffet”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I attended a wedding reception last Monday (July 22, 2013). The place is not crowded because it was a weekday.

Our host rented a function room that accomodates 50 pax.

AMBIANCE & DECOR: Tramway didn't put any touch of wedding. I'm not sure if it's usual. The decors outside are okay. A little touch of Chinese.

SERVICE: There were two servers attending specifically to our venue. They refilled the food occasionaly.

FOOD AND PRICE: REGULAR BUFFET
Price per head: P215

Got this from their website:
Price per head: P215 (regular buffet)

7 Main Dishes: (Examples: Steamed Fish, Sweet & Sour Pork, Vegetable w/ garlic, Fried Chicken, Mapo Tofu, Fried Wanton, Pork Tendon)

Side Dishes: California Maki, Fried Pao, Century Egg, Japanese Steamed Egg, Chinese Dimsum, Vegetable Salad, Tossed Lettuce/Carrots/Cucumbers/Onions (Salad Dressing: Thousand Island Sauce), Macaroni Salad

Dessert: Seasonal Fresh Fruits (Examples:Watermelon/Papaya/Pineapple), Buchi, Ginataan

Drinks: NO DRINKS INCLUDED

FUNCTION ROOMS:
5 Function Rooms (good for 14-150 pax)
2nd Floor Function Room (good for 350-400 pax)

OVERALL: It was satisfying. We (guests) were not able to consume all of the food prepared for us. Sadly, take-home is not allowed. Haha. Price is affordable compared to other buffets. Taste is okay for the price. I just feel like there's no enough food choices.

If I will comeback? Maybe. If I am looking for a inexpensive way to fill my tummy. :)

• Visited July 2013
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I attend one party my friend hosted in Tramway Timog. The food is very affordable and I believe this is one of the reasons why many people go there. Do not expect much on the taste except for the chicken but there are a lot of food choices.

Koronadal
“Amazing Food establishment where to treat your love ones, with so many foods to choose, excellent for the family.”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

My first visit to Tramway at Timog was November 2010. My niece brought me there Wow! what an amazing business. Foods are excellent, so many choices and so affordable that's why on January 2011 I made my second visit. I don't know how much now (2012) is per pax. Can somebody tell me?

• Visited January 2012