“Food is great but service and ambiance...”
Review of Behrouz

Behrouz
Ranked #181 of 1,838 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Quezon City, Philippines
“Food is great but service and ambiance...”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Dined here with my family last fathers day. I heard that the food here was great so I suggested we eat here. The food was good, very yummy, I recommend the chelo beef, they also had this great appetizer(i forgot the name) but it was the one with eggplant, it was very delicious specially with pita bread, but aside from the food the other things were really not that good, the service was really bad.. Servers were not attentive, there was even a time that they snubbed us, also I think the restaurant needs a little renovation.. If you want to try it, I suggest you just take out the food..

• Visited June 2014

Makati, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,177 helpful votes
“Mediocre service unlike other branches”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We ate here last night and ordered the Usual ,

Lamb Kidou no rice
Beef Kidou With Race
Extra Order of Tomato
Ox Brain

Total Bill was 870

Price is the same with their other branch . The only difference is that the sauce here is not as good as their other branch. It was kinda watery which made me think it was already expired. Also their Service was not as good as their branch in Metrowalk. The Waitress were very sluggish and very unaccommodating. This is the last time I would visit their restaurant. Change your service staff and I will return

• Visited March 2014
14 Thank Atiyadlc
“ox brains”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Tastes like balut actually.perfect with calamansi and hefty servings at Php60 a plate. I will definitely be back for more of those brains

1 Thank Josephine B
Quezon City, Philippines
“Have tasted better.”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I love middle eastern, mediterranean food so it got me excited to try Behrouz, but after sampling some of the food that I would usually get from a similar restaurant I must admit it was disappointing.

If you must try a similar type of food, go to Kabab Corner in Matalino Street, Quezon City (very near the Quezon City Hall) or very near where Behrouz is - try Mister Kabab at West Avenue, Quezon City.

Visited October 2013
quezon city
“The best Iranian/Persian Cuisine”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Been eating here way back in the 90's, big Iranian fat guy own the place, he's always on Wilson street in greenhills in the 90's, I was the only Asian looking guy who loves this place, so the owner Mr. behrouz was kinda fond of me, too bad he passed away a couple of years ago, I can never forget he gave me a dessert, I don't know the name of it and its not on the menu, its like an avocado yoguart paste with minty flavor. I asked him what is it and he told me its an Iranian desert.

I found out that the original place is in timog area, and the price in timog is cheaper than in Wilson san juan, price of Kobideh in Wilson is around P450, in Timog it is P380, same taste same amount.

This is the best to me by far, ive eaten at mister kebab and other Persian restaurants. Still Behrouz is the best authentic Persian cuisine. I always order the same food every time, and that is keema, ox brain, kobideh, pita bread, buttered rice, topped with zuma spice, and a glass of cold banana shake.

Try it and you'll never regret it.

• Visited October 2013