Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel 878 Libis(Quezon City)
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)
  • Restaurant
ACL Suites(Quezon City)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewseastwood cityone bedroom suitesuperior roomhotel breakfastbusiness districtweek stayegg stationwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast spreadrestaurants and barsnight lifeenjoyed my staymetro manilamallgymsupermarketcinema
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This hotel offers a view of Manila. The hotel rooms were located on the upper floors of the building.It is connected to Eastwood Mall and an easy access to all of the hubs in Eastwood. Also, Robinson's is just across the street!

It is a handy convenient location and safe. It's a bit pricey but well worth the price anyway. Rooms were tidy and clean. Gym and Pool is located on the top floor and the view was amazing in the gym area. Also, towels are available in the pool reception.

There is buffet breakfast and its nice. Wide variety of food option that will start your day right.
Would definitely come back here. :)

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor as it comes with amazing views :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We booked the room online a day before our stay because when we called up the hotel they said they were all booked for the weekend. I guess not. Not when you pay P500+ for online reservation. Eastwood Richmonde is an ideal location for a Saturday stroll at the mall. Right smack in the middle of Eastwood City. Check-in was a breeze and an hour early. Two thumbs up to that!
Our room was huge and had a nice view of the Antipolo hills. The bathroom was huge as well. There was a weird funky smell in the hallway while you wait for the elevator. I've seen that review here somewhere but I didn't think that smell would still be there. Oh and wifi is NOT free. They charge P500 per gadget for the wifi. That's probably fine if were still in the 90s.

And then I asked for our car at the Valet. Which pretty much ruined my impression of the whole place. The entrance area was packed with cars, and the valet managed to screech the tires of our vehicle twice... in reverse, from the exit, and when he was unsuccessful tried to screech again going up the ramp. I was signaling him to stop but he created a huge smoke from all the screeching and the place smelled like burned tires. I called his attention but made he made an excuse, saying the ramp was slippery. I said if he knew how to drive it properly then it wouldn't look like he's doing a 4x4 exhibition.

They have a pool, but while we were there, nobody from the hotel was in the area the whole time. No lifeguards, no attendants, nothing.

The breakfast buffet was ok. Nothing fancy. A huge room with a nice view, nice location.

Room Tip: A room facing east, Antipolo has a nice view of the sunrise. Ask for rooms in the higher floors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed here or 1 month when I moved to PHilippines in 2011. The hotel is in Eastwood City which hosts a number of food joints & bars which makes it worth the stay.
the rooms are clean but too small for long stays. Bedding is very comfortable
Food options for vegetarians are none. My breakfasst was just eggs and yoghurts. The chef made no efforts to customize as per my needs.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Richmonde is one of the finest business and luxury hotels I've stayed in. Excellent location, extremely well maintained, plush interiors typical of a 5 star, very comfortable room, hospitable staff and one of the best breakfast buffets I've eaten. Its an absolute pleasure to stay at Richmonde and I would like to stay there every time I visit Manila.

I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Staff friendly, slow processing of checkin.
Same old "new" 256bhp aircon.
Wifi good for single device.
Smashed 2 roaches, then came another 3 in toilet. Shifted my toiletry bag out.
Bedsheet new design with brown spots?? At least there is no more year 2007 newsletter in display. Stay no more....

• Stayed: August 2013