“Lovely hotel”

Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Ranked #15 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel with my family. Beds are huge!! And so comfy :) very spacious rooms :) we love the buffet breakfast! So many choices. Great location. Staff are nice, accommodating and helpful. Good hotel to stay in Eastwood, pricey though.

Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel on December 27 to 28, 2013. The hotel is in a very nice location of a successful Business district of Quezon City with a mall, supermarket and full pack restaurants just down the hotel and residential building. The facilities has very nice interior that you would think this is a branch of an international hotel chain. But this is local brand and managed by a local company according to the staff in the reception. The Room is very nice with enough facilities in it, like hair drier, Coffee and tea set, even a flat iron with platform. But as always, good facilities and location may be overshadowed by poor service experience. First of all be always ready to bring cash as your international credit card may not be accepted. Seems the Hotel have no good link to any international bank that can verify your non-local bank credit card account. My Platinum MasterCard which never failed in Europe failed in this Hotel. When you call for any assistance in your hotel room like checking AC, Faulty Safe and luggage assistance, do not expect that it will arrive in a few minutes, give at least 30 mins so you won't be dis-appointed. Don't expect breakfast like any 4 star hotel in Singapore or Europe. Bread seems not freshly baked, Coffee maker that is not working, When you asked for coffee, they will promptly say it will come right away, but it didn't come at all. Fried rice is hard and doesn't resemble the Filipino fried rice at all. Dining area is not finely clean. Pool is small and seems not maintained well, and the access to the Pool and Fitness facilities is though the fire exits staircase and you will smell sewerage.

Room Tip: Choose the South-West side rooms for nice view of Eastwood and the rest of Business Metro Manila.
2  Thank lemmorcv
Reviewed 8 January 2014

For this year's new year's eve, we stayed at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel. The hotel was near everything -- right inside the Eastwood Mall where everything is withing reach like grocery, shops, church, restaurants, salon, yoga house etc.
Check in was really very easy and fast. We arrived at 12nn and we were given a room instantly. No need to wait for the standard 2pm check in. There was a valet parking and concierge who helped us checked in. We requested for a room with the view of the fireworks display and we got it at the 36th floor. We requested for a late checkout and we got it. We requested for a can opener, fork, plates and utensils and we got it instantly. The room attendants were very courteous and friendly. The persons who answer the phone in any given time were also courteous and respectful. My husband tried their gym facilities and it was ok. The buffet brunch has a very generous spread although the 3rd floor where they held it was a little tight. I mean the spacing of the chairs and tables were near each other so we had difficulty going out/in of the venue. But other than that, the attendants were very courteous. I love their bed and pillows. We had a good night sleep. The view also is amazing. This year was the closest we got to really enjoying the fireworks display without the smell of the smoke and without the crowded venue. All in all, we had a great time at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel. We love it there. We're trying different hotels every new year's eve but if we have the chance again, we'll definitely come back and stay with them.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view. Get the higher floors and the non-smoking part.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We got their 2-bedroom suite and were happy with how well appointed it was given its price. Other family members got the 1 bedroom suite and it was much, much smaller than we expected. There's a small receiving area while the bedroom itself was plain. I'm worried that given a few more years, this hotel will already look aged. It's one of the newer hotels in the metro but we can see signs of wearing out. One suite also got stained towels. It's a bit disgusting to mention but at least that was not my room. Buffet spread covered the basics but was nothing special. The lobby is nice, the attendants and concierge we encountered were helpful.
There's a connecting pathway from the hotel to the other areas in Eastwood, so that was convenient.

Room Tip: you won't see their 2-bedroom suites in Agoda or online travel sites but do inquire about this...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AppleAV
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week during an international conference at a nearby university. The hotel has a good facility and is adjacent to a major shopping mall. While you cannot really feel authentic Manila atmosphere, it is a convenient hotel for a business trip. I checked in very late at night, but front desk staff were welcoming and efficient. The same can be said of senior staff across the hotel. One morning, however, a young waiter spilled orange juice on my suit, while he was serving the person sitting next to me. He pretended not to have noticed it, until I stood up and told it to him. After some exchanges, a manager on duty offered me to dry-clean the suit, and I was told that someone would call me that night. It was, however, the night before I checked out (two days after the incident) that I had received a call and the person I spoke had told me that the suit would't be ready until 5 pm next day as I had not request them early enough. I strongly believe that they must have known when the guest would check out. I was so disappointed if this represented the attitudes of the hotel management, and it would certainly discourage me to go back no matter how good the location and facility of the hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank PaddingtonTokyo
Reviewed 28 December 2013

For a fairly new hotel, this one isn't good. No sockets available (not even one for the hair dryer in the bathroom), tub doesn't smell clean, phone's messaging facility isn't working, swimming pool is small, check out is extremely slow.

If you're going here for a vacation, I don't recommend it. If you just need a place to stay and will be out most of the time, the place is adequate.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We made a reservation 6 mos. ago & when we checked-in, the front desk made us wait for 2 hrs before they gave us the room because they were not able to clean it yet. I complained that check-in time is supposed to be 2pm but they just say sorry and we didnt feel happy about it coz of the inconveniences. We felt that they just want big profit without corresponding good services.

The price of the room is costly and not worth it. Housekeeping service wasn't good.

1  Thank ssfrog
The Cocoon Boutique Hotel
#1 of 63 in Quezon City
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub

Been to Eastwood Richmonde Hotel? Share your experiences!