“Excellent service”

Ranked #14 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Manila, Philippines
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I just wanted to share our experience earlier with this hotel. Well the main highlight is that my father had a chest pain this morning and we called the operator for a nurse to assist us since my father was brought to the hospital before our stay at the hotel. After a few minutes their emergency response team was in our room the FO manager (Ms.Doris) security (Kendle) their nurse and a bellman. My mother and I was very pleased and happy about their service they assure that my father brought to the hospital safe. They offered a transportation to the hospital even the FO manager instructed the nurse for their update communication if the nurse will go with us at the hospital since Ms. Doris offered assistance to let their nurse join us but my mom refused for the transpo and assistance they've given but they also provided a cab immediately. After a few minutes or an hour we've got a message from my sister who was left at the hotel and said that the manager called her at the room and asking about the update or status about my father. They also gave us a complimentary late check out until 4pm to ensure that we could fix our things properly. I'm a former hotelier also and I can say that Richmonde Eastwood gave a very satisfying service to their guest. I will surely come back to this hotel and will surely tell this story to my hotelier friends. =) THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Room Tip: pick on the highest floor so that you can see the whole eastwood.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Aiah G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Price is to expensive of what you get,room small ,dark,beds are hard,bad service, INTERNET NOT FREE!!!!!VERY EXPENSIVE!!! U HAVE TO PAY PER DEVISED, we we're 4 in the room $7 per devised per 24 hours so I was still paying about 25 dolars a day for the internet.food was average not much variety,hotel so gloomy and not so clean, staff in the front desk not so friendly..over all it was a disaster I did not stay long,I won't comeback again in this hotel!I won't recomend to anyone!Bad to expensive!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank jhoaustraliamelboune
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Came for business but bringing my family along. We stayed for 5 nights.

Pros:
- good location, 5 mins to my office.
- vast selection of resto, pub, and supermarket around Eastwood.
- good selection of breakfast with very nice staffs.
- room service were ready to come anytime to help.

Cons:
- the eastwood area is too loud especially when they have a live band.
- the aircon was too strong, can not be adjusted lower.
- dirty spots on bedsheet and curtain.

Suggestion: stay here only if your business is around eastwood n for short term period. If u stay for longer, better to go to somewhere in Ortigas: Shangrila or Holiday Inn.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank djoex
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel rooms were clean and cozy. The staff were polite and accommodating. The location is awesome being right across a supermarket and a hardware. We stayed on a weekend with 2 weddings going on so elevator movement was so slow. They shut down 3rd elevator which further slowed the elevator traffic. We had our baby with us and so we requested for a baby crib. They crib they gave us had no bassinet, and the cushion was too hard. Not good at all. Breakfast buffet was not good. The food served was same food served in a banquet we attended the night before. It's not worth 880. We've had better hotel breakfast buffets. I would recommend this for short stays. But maybe better to have breakfast outside.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank evilstepmonster
Cainta, Philippines
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in their 2br suite for my wedding. The rooms are very nice. The staff was very helpful and really knew how to care of their guest (weddings are stressful and they were very accomodating with my wedding party). Only reason why I rated 4 instead of five because this is a very expensive hotel due to its location.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Charlene M
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed for 3 days during Easter and it was nice and convenient if you just want to do some staycation with family. It was convenient because the hotel is situated in a city where everything is there. It has its own mall, lots of restaurants to choose from. the hotel itself has gallery which has live entertainment during weekends. though during the time we stayed here it was easter, there were lots of people maybe because there were bpo centers which has its office open 24 hours. the rooms that were given to us was just ok though i had some allergic reaction probably to the sheets but on the next day after room cleaning it seems to be alright with me. they have a spacious lobby and the reception was courteous. though i already noticed that they need to renovate or do some small maintenance like paintjob and also some of their rooms need to be maintained as well. the pool is small and could get crowded. the buffe breakfast at the resto was good and has a lot of choices. the good thing is its convenience...there were lots of restos opened during the holy week so if you feel that eating at the hotel is expensive you can still go out and find somewhere else affordable. though when we had dinner at the hotels resto we noticed that their servings were good enough for two and taste good. so it really depends on your appetite. In general it was a nice staycation and would probably go back and stay again.

Room Tip: Get the deluxe room its bigger and spacious
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Manila
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Rooms are still new and bathroom is huge. The best feature of this hotel is the location! You will never be bored with everything that you'd want to try out. It's within a mini city that never sleeps and attached to several malls. We went to the weekend market within the mall, the sky jump, etc.
The downer is the reception. It took almost an hour to check in despite calling ahead of time. They also didn't understand why I was surrendering the key when leaving to go to work. The pool is small and so cold.
I didn't eat breakfast but if that fails the options for a good one are almost limitless. All in all quite a happy place to go back to.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Luxent Hotel
Luxent Hotel
#6 of 63 in Quezon City
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas

Been to Eastwood Richmonde Hotel? Share your experiences!