“Excellent Stay!”

Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Ranked #16 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

After our Tagaytay getaway, my hubby booked this hotel so that we can have an overnight rest before going to the condo in Taguig--it was an excellent choice!

We wanted to go around Eastwood area and this hotel is in perfect location! The hotel is easy to find, GPS recognizes the exact site --very important for tourists and other guests not familiar in this place
The hotel itself is central to all the commercial establishments in the area.

Upon check-in, the frontdesk staff had a little confusion with the card we're using but later apologized. We were a bit annoyed because we really wanted to rest from the exhausting Tagaytay trip so we wanted to get inside the room as quickly as possible--we were surprised to see that we were upgraded to a very nice suite! All the stress just flew right out from our room window after being placed in such very comfy and elegant suite. :)

Hotel bathroom is complete with all the necessary toiletry. Room is fully equipped with security locker, robes, slippers, and complimentary water and coffee. The bed and sheets are very comfortable and truly 5-star standard.

The view from the window at night is really beautiful--we had a great time watching the sky from here.

If we would get another chance to explore Eastwood, we would definitely book this hotel again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NORMZZ
adioso, Director of Communications at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2014

Dear Ms NORMZZ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor your Richmonde experience. We are very happy to know that your stay with us was a comfortable one and that you were able to enjoy not just the retail and entertainment establishments surrounding the hotel in Eastwood City, but your room’s amenities and splendid view as well.

Again, we appreciate your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next staycation!

Sincerely yours,
Annie Dioso

There are newer reviews for Eastwood Richmonde Hotel

Reviewed 12 July 2014

After August 2012 stay & review I stayed in this hotel again on a business visit. Because of short notice & repeat customer I just stayed for one night & found the service good as before. Because my flight was a bit early they arranged for packet breakfast. Because of safety, I booked hotel drop off car to airport & found that they charge almost four times more than a normal taxi. But service was worth the dea (you do not want to get dropped at a wrong terminal at odd hours).

I found the rooms on 29th floor having lot of ants & it was the case even earlier. I think they should look into pest control & the tiling in the bathroom requires some maintenance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank InsightSuite
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

It's very conveniently located and the beds are great if you like them hard. Breakfast selection was a bit limited, and there is apparently no air-con in the lobby or the hall ways. But the room was nice, great views and the gym is also ok and not too crowded.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank matrask
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We chose this hotel for my brother's wedding. We've stayed for 3D2N. The rooms are clean and big. We got our rooms upgraded, and we are very thankful to their staffs. We did not avail the buffet beeakfast as this hotel is very accessible to many foodchains and supermarket.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Maia C
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I just wanted to share our experience earlier with this hotel. Well the main highlight is that my father had a chest pain this morning and we called the operator for a nurse to assist us since my father was brought to the hospital before our stay at the hotel. After a few minutes their emergency response team was in our room the FO manager (Ms.Doris) security (Kendle) their nurse and a bellman. My mother and I was very pleased and happy about their service they assure that my father brought to the hospital safe. They offered a transportation to the hospital even the FO manager instructed the nurse for their update communication if the nurse will go with us at the hospital since Ms. Doris offered assistance to let their nurse join us but my mom refused for the transpo and assistance they've given but they also provided a cab immediately. After a few minutes or an hour we've got a message from my sister who was left at the hotel and said that the manager called her at the room and asking about the update or status about my father. They also gave us a complimentary late check out until 4pm to ensure that we could fix our things properly. I'm a former hotelier also and I can say that Richmonde Eastwood gave a very satisfying service to their guest. I will surely come back to this hotel and will surely tell this story to my hotelier friends. =) THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Room Tip: pick on the highest floor so that you can see the whole eastwood.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aiah G
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Price is to expensive of what you get,room small ,dark,beds are hard,bad service, INTERNET NOT FREE!!!!!VERY EXPENSIVE!!! U HAVE TO PAY PER DEVISED, we we're 4 in the room $7 per devised per 24 hours so I was still paying about 25 dolars a day for the internet.food was average not much variety,hotel so gloomy and not so clean, staff in the front desk not so friendly..over all it was a disaster I did not stay long,I won't comeback again in this hotel!I won't recomend to anyone!Bad to expensive!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank jhoaustraliamelboune
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Came for business but bringing my family along. We stayed for 5 nights.

Pros:
- good location, 5 mins to my office.
- vast selection of resto, pub, and supermarket around Eastwood.
- good selection of breakfast with very nice staffs.
- room service were ready to come anytime to help.

Cons:
- the eastwood area is too loud especially when they have a live band.
- the aircon was too strong, can not be adjusted lower.
- dirty spots on bedsheet and curtain.

Suggestion: stay here only if your business is around eastwood n for short term period. If u stay for longer, better to go to somewhere in Ortigas: Shangrila or Holiday Inn.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
The Cocoon Boutique Hotel
#1 of 63 in Quezon City
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub

Been to Eastwood Richmonde Hotel? Share your experiences!