“Therapeutic!!!”
Review of Ace Water Spa

Ace Water Spa
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Got tickets to Ace Water Spa via Metrodeal. Though it has been there for so many years, didnt have time to try it out til last January. Soooo love it. The water splashes on your bidy with pressure as if somebody's massaging it. Thanks Metrodeal

2  Thank MANILAROSE59

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I slipped on the pool
area and good thing no head trauma but only my lower back and sacral area, i ask the duty lifeguard to make an incident report and even told him to scrub at least or clean temporarily the floor. But nothing was done i told my husband to ask for cold compress this was available but proper attention was not given. They are very concern with swimming attire and picture taking but MEDICAL needs is not a priority.

6  Thank mellinormd
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a great way to cool off in the Manila heat. It's also a great way to observe Filipino culture and the importance of family for their culture.

1  Thank TravellingHK
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Php 550 for adults Php250 for kids. you get to stay for 4 hours. At first you'd think 4 hours is a short time but 4 hours is more than enough. It's the novelty that made it fun for me and my two teenagers in tow, after all it was our first time at Ace spa and first time to experience water massage/water spa.

But first be warned, no camera, no video, no cellphones nor ipods allowed inside, so say goodbye to selfies. Actually, you can't bring anything at all inside, except you in your proper and fitted swimwear, swimming cap and your towel. No cover ups,no slippers/shoes, no bags nor pouches and anything else. if your kids need life jackets they have those for borrowing. If you forget to bring a swimming cap you could borrow one too. You re not allowed to bring in food as well. They ll provide a free locker spacious enough for about 3 big bags. You can t bring in lotions and oils also. No need for sunblock since the facility is indoors. Shampoo and liquid soap is provided for in the the shower room. There's hairdryer available too.

Four hours starts once you enter the locker room, surrender your slippers and go barefoot from there. Going out of the facility to eat is discouraged, so eat before you swim.
They have a cafe to serve you. Food would cost you about 150 for snacks 280 for entrees.

Enter the pool area and you ll be greeted by a lap pool, the lazy river, and the big hydro-massage pool divided into different massage areas - shower, bubble, soft, hard, moderate, bed, sit on, lay on you name it it's there. I had fun trying them all. the jets run about 3 minutes at a time where you ll have push a button to get another 3 minutes. Water is warm by they way. There are 6 hot herbal pools that I did not try. 2 steam rooms and 2 sauna rooms.
Life guards are on watch always. Once you get tired trying everything they have a rest area where you can sit and put your feet up and take a nap. Three hours into my time and i m ready to go. Your time ends once you surrender your locker key.

What I liked most is the cleanliness of the place. no Soiled walls and floors, no stray hairs.
I probably would not go there often as it is pricey but it sure will beat your summer heat. it ll be best to go there on a weekday when place is less crowded.

11  Thank dafnieblondie
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I treated my family to Ace Water Spa for my birthday this year. They have gone here before and I was the only was who was a first timer. Now I know why my niece and nephew rejoiced when I announced how we were going to celebrate my birthday. The green tea pool which was aromatic and that area where the water shower gave your back a great massage (forgot what it's called) were my favorites. I also loved the lap pools which had lukewarm water. It's a place where everyone can enjoy.

2  Thank periwinkleview