“Love the chocolate hot drink & their bread”
Review of Cafe Mary Grace

Cafe Mary Grace
Ranked #2 of 51 Dessert in Quezon City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

place: place is nice, traditional look.

price: competitive price.

Taste: I love chocolate drink and their bread. I cant wait to taste it again.

2  Thank missyheart888

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Me and my fiancee had a chance to try this place out on a monday afternoon since this is always full of people on weekends. We ordered the ceasar salad and the spicy lemon scampi pasta. Both were superb! Now we know why this place gets packed. They also have home made ice teas that are good depending on your taste and on what flavor you ordered, I ordered the Peach flavor and my fiancee ordered the Sangria. We ended up switching our drinks because i liked the taste of her drink and I hated mine and she hated the taste of her drink while she loved mine.

I did not expect so much ambiance since we were seated outside and it's inside the mall so what else can any establishment do with that. The service was quite ok though

would definitely come back and try the other food

2  Thank Chorvazona
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I dined here with friends after our duty in VMMC, which was just few minutes walk from Trinoma. Since I'm an avid fan of sansrival, I have this hobby of trying it whenever it is on the menu for comparison's sake. And so far this has been the BEST sansrival I've ever had yet. The ambiance was just cozy and homy.

3  Thank Kayce_13
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I'm not too excited over the other stuff, but the coffee and ensaymada always make me happy -- and so long as the other customers waiting to be seated will quit staring at us who were there ahead!

2  Thank Tuffypac
Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

They have good pastries and pasta dishes. i especially liked the carbonara with a glass of their iced tea. This place is nice for merienda with friends, to do Some chitchat wjile having coffee and snacks. I just feel that service is quite slow.

1  Thank Jas L