“If you love Churros”

Sancho Churreira Manila
Ranked #564 of 1,905 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Yes, I had this craving for Churros but good old Dulcinea , a spanish cafe was far off Timog Area. Try Sancho because their Churros con Chocolate is as good as the original. So with their Paella Valenciana and Lengua Finznciera.

Just along Maginhawa, close to home.....

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We visited one Sunday morning and tried a plate of churros which turned out to be nice.
Not really exceptional but it was perfect to share with girlfriends over a cup of coffee.
Weekends are usually crowded, esp Sunday.
I need a reason to come back here, anyone?!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

After reading blogs about Sancho Churreira Manila, we were after their Churros con Chocolate. With our additional order, got a surprise with their, Brazo de Mercedes. Took home a take out and been longing for it until now. Must Try!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

A must-try: cream puffs, eclair and mixed fruit shake. My nephew loves their churros con chocolate. Whenever I'm in the UP area, I always drop by Sancho's and each visit has been a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I don't go here often because to be honest, I didn't enjoy their food that much except for the cream puff and the churros.

I could say that the Churros con Chocolate can be compared to Dulcinea's. A bit oily but it was delicious. I love how thick the chocolate drink was. It was a combination of sweet and bitter just like how Dulcinea serves it.